*Kanye West and Kim Kardashian tried to start a lil something romantic, but his busy schedule kept it from ever blossoming into anything serious, confirms the reality TV star’s sister Khloe.
West’s ex-girlfriend Amber Rose recently claimed his relationship with Kim was a factor in their 2010 split.
Now Khloe Kardashian is insisting Kim is not romantically involved with West, but they almost become a couple at one point.
“They were talking and trying to go on a date here and there, but it just didn’t work out,” she said during an appearance on DJ Sway’s Shade 45 radio show last week.
Khloe says she isn’t ruling out a romance in their future – because she’s convinced they would be good for each other.
“I know they hung out, but I know it’s never gotten to there (turned romantic),” said Khloe. “I genuinely think that because we have so much in common – like our families, losing parents and we do have a lot of connections – I think that if they were to go there, it would be a long relationship.”
Twice-wed Kim is currently in the midst of a divorce after splitting from basketball player Kris Humphries after just 72 days of marriage.
Kanye, meanwhile, flew Kim to Paris last week for his runway show, and dressed her in his new collection, including $6000 Giueseppi Zanotti crochet stilettos.
Kim sat in the front row of the show alongside Jay-Z, Diddy, Common, Alicia Keys and Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour. Following the event, Kim and Kanye partied at a Paris club, and took pictures on the go-karts that were part of Kanye’s runway show.
“I just love what he designs,” Kim said earlier in the day. “Look at me, I’m dressed head to toe in Kanye West stuff. In my view he’s a creative genius, I think he creates beautiful clothes that women want to wear.”
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Williams Survives Nuisance Nederlander; Venus Takes Step Two Toward Spoiling Sister's Slam Bid
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here