Los Angeles, Calif. – Popular radio show the Front Page hosted by Dominique DiPrima on KJLH-FM in Los Angeles will look at the case of Kendrec McDade, dubbed the Trayvon Martin of the West, a 19-year-old African-American shot by police in Pasadena after a false 911 report was made.
The show will take place Friday morning Mar. 30 from 5AM to 6AM PDT on 102.3 FM in Los Angeles. Listeners can call in from any SoCal area code to join the discussion at 520-KJLH (5554) or outside of SoCal by calling (310) 520-5554. The show will live stream at www.kjlhradio.com and be available on iTunes for download.
Owned by Stevie Wonder’s Taxi Productions, KJLH is the leading broadcast radio station for African-Americans and urban consumers in Southern California. The Los Angeles home for the Steve Harvey Morning Show, KJLH’s award-winning Front Page show with Dominique DiPrima is Los Angeles’ only talk radio show focused on African-American issues.
Since 1992, the Front Page show has been Black Los Angeles’ early communications drum heard exclusively on Radio Free® 102.3 KJLH. Hosted by Emmy-winning producer and talk radio veteran Dominique DiPrima, the Front Page features numerous newsmakers, political leaders, opinion leaders, and more discussing issues of national and local importance to SoCal’s African-American community.
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here