Not that it’ll work, but you go after her money, of course.
Humphries, according to TMZ, is secretly demanding $7 MILLION from Kim Kardashian to walk away from their marriage.
Sources directly connected to Kris tell TMZ … the bballer — through his Minnesota lawyer — has given Kim an ultimatum … either pay up, or endure an ugly, public trial.
Our sources say Kris and his lawyer have been told to pound sand, and with good reason.
For starters, even if there wasn’t a prenup, the marriage lasted a grand total of 72 days, so the community property wouldn’t be in the universe of $7 mil.
Second, there was an iron-clad prenup, which provided that Kim owes Kris zilch.
Third, Kris actually MADE MONEY from the marriage. Sources tell us … Kris raked in around $1 mil from the wedding and the TV special that showcased the nuptials. And Kris made off like a bandit because Kim ended up using a portion of what she got to pay for the ring.
In addition, we’re told Kris made somewhere between $250,000 and $300,000 from the Kardashian reality show.
In other words, good luck, Kris.
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Pulled from TV Land Over Confederate Flag Car
- National Action Network to Convene Members of Congress, Administration and Civil Rights Leaders for a Legislative & Policy Conference on Capitol Hill
- Flo Rida Pulls Out of Miss USA Pageant Over Donald Trump Comments
- Obama Crashes FLOTUS' Girl Scout Campfire: 'What Are You Doing in My Yard?'
- FBI: Lightning May Have Caused Fire at Mt. Zion AME Church
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here