Willie has been doing ventriloquism since he was a young fella, elementary school age … his professional career extends over 20 years and he’s not looking back.
Willie Brown & Woody have been doing shows all over America from TV appearances to stage plays, from clubs to churches and even combat regions. In 2011, they spent 10 days in Iraq entertaining the troops and from what Willie told us, it was one of the most rewarding times he’s ever had as a comedian.
Check out Woody giving us his take on how to handle people either begging for or asking to borrow money…
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here