Willie has been doing ventriloquism since he was a young fella, elementary school age … his professional career extends over 20 years and he’s not looking back.
Willie Brown & Woody have been doing shows all over America from TV appearances to stage plays, from clubs to churches and even combat regions. In 2011, they spent 10 days in Iraq entertaining the troops and from what Willie told us, it was one of the most rewarding times he’s ever had as a comedian.
Check out Woody giving us his take on how to handle people either begging for or asking to borrow money…
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here