Willie has been doing ventriloquism since he was a young fella, elementary school age … his professional career extends over 20 years and he’s not looking back.
Willie Brown & Woody have been doing shows all over America from TV appearances to stage plays, from clubs to churches and even combat regions. In 2011, they spent 10 days in Iraq entertaining the troops and from what Willie told us, it was one of the most rewarding times he’s ever had as a comedian.
Check out Woody giving us his take on how to handle people either begging for or asking to borrow money…
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here