Willie has been doing ventriloquism since he was a young fella, elementary school age … his professional career extends over 20 years and he’s not looking back.
Willie Brown & Woody have been doing shows all over America from TV appearances to stage plays, from clubs to churches and even combat regions. In 2011, they spent 10 days in Iraq entertaining the troops and from what Willie told us, it was one of the most rewarding times he’s ever had as a comedian.
Check out Woody giving us his take on how to handle people either begging for or asking to borrow money…
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here