The troubled actress says in a recent interview with Get Noticed Media that her life, as we’ve witnessed, has not been a fairytale, and she has dealt with some serious demons.
While she’s getting ready to release her latest single, “Make Em Say,” she’s already looking ahead thinking about writing a book about her life called “Sagittarius.”
She plans to tell the world all of her business, from her battle with drugs to her rise and fall in the industry.
But that’s not all. Like a lot a black actors, she’s wants to work with Tyler Perry on a film based on her late mother Bebe Moore Campbell’s book “72 Hour Hold.”
The struggling actress also admits that she’s aware of being seen “out there”:
“I know the last time everyone saw me, I was way out there on the other stretch of the road. I got myself together, I’ve been sober for two years and I’ve been stable and very [aware] of how this industry works. I’ve been in this industry since I was a little girl so I’m a professional. I am very able to jump back into these waters and swim deep and get it in. So let’s get it poppin’.”
Check out her interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here