The troubled actress says in a recent interview with Get Noticed Media that her life, as we’ve witnessed, has not been a fairytale, and she has dealt with some serious demons.
While she’s getting ready to release her latest single, “Make Em Say,” she’s already looking ahead thinking about writing a book about her life called “Sagittarius.”
She plans to tell the world all of her business, from her battle with drugs to her rise and fall in the industry.
But that’s not all. Like a lot a black actors, she’s wants to work with Tyler Perry on a film based on her late mother Bebe Moore Campbell’s book “72 Hour Hold.”
The struggling actress also admits that she’s aware of being seen “out there”:
“I know the last time everyone saw me, I was way out there on the other stretch of the road. I got myself together, I’ve been sober for two years and I’ve been stable and very [aware] of how this industry works. I’ve been in this industry since I was a little girl so I’m a professional. I am very able to jump back into these waters and swim deep and get it in. So let’s get it poppin’.”
Check out her interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here