The troubled actress says in a recent interview with Get Noticed Media that her life, as we’ve witnessed, has not been a fairytale, and she has dealt with some serious demons.
While she’s getting ready to release her latest single, “Make Em Say,” she’s already looking ahead thinking about writing a book about her life called “Sagittarius.”
She plans to tell the world all of her business, from her battle with drugs to her rise and fall in the industry.
But that’s not all. Like a lot a black actors, she’s wants to work with Tyler Perry on a film based on her late mother Bebe Moore Campbell’s book “72 Hour Hold.”
The struggling actress also admits that she’s aware of being seen “out there”:
“I know the last time everyone saw me, I was way out there on the other stretch of the road. I got myself together, I’ve been sober for two years and I’ve been stable and very [aware] of how this industry works. I’ve been in this industry since I was a little girl so I’m a professional. I am very able to jump back into these waters and swim deep and get it in. So let’s get it poppin’.”
Check out her interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here