*Contrary to speculation about his love life, Grammy-nominated gospel artist Pastor Marvin Sapp says that he and “Basketball Wives L.A.” star Imani Showalter are “just friends.”
On the blue carpet at the March 16 recording of “Celebration of Gospel” in Los Angeles it was confirmed that the pair are not dating.
Both Sapp (a father of three and widower) and Showalter attended the show. She was in the audience while he performed.
The rumor mill recently ran amuck with reports that the popular pastor/gospel artist and ex-fiance of pro-player Stephen Jackson and mother of three became an item after meeting and exchanging phone numbers at the “How Sweet the Sound” event in Los Angeles last Fall. Since their initial encounter, alledgedly Pastor Sapp flew Showalter in to attend his church, Lighthouse Full Life Center Church in Grand Rapid, MI and she accompanied him to the Stellar Awards in Nashville, according to an anonymous source.
Showalter was once a member of a girls group.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here