*Contrary to speculation about his love life, Grammy-nominated gospel artist Pastor Marvin Sapp says that he and “Basketball Wives L.A.” star Imani Showalter are “just friends.”
On the blue carpet at the March 16 recording of “Celebration of Gospel” in Los Angeles it was confirmed that the pair are not dating.
Both Sapp (a father of three and widower) and Showalter attended the show. She was in the audience while he performed.
The rumor mill recently ran amuck with reports that the popular pastor/gospel artist and ex-fiance of pro-player Stephen Jackson and mother of three became an item after meeting and exchanging phone numbers at the “How Sweet the Sound” event in Los Angeles last Fall. Since their initial encounter, alledgedly Pastor Sapp flew Showalter in to attend his church, Lighthouse Full Life Center Church in Grand Rapid, MI and she accompanied him to the Stellar Awards in Nashville, according to an anonymous source.
Showalter was once a member of a girls group.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here