*Contrary to speculation about his love life, Grammy-nominated gospel artist Pastor Marvin Sapp says that he and “Basketball Wives L.A.” star Imani Showalter are “just friends.”
On the blue carpet at the March 16 recording of “Celebration of Gospel” in Los Angeles it was confirmed that the pair are not dating.
Both Sapp (a father of three and widower) and Showalter attended the show. She was in the audience while he performed.
The rumor mill recently ran amuck with reports that the popular pastor/gospel artist and ex-fiance of pro-player Stephen Jackson and mother of three became an item after meeting and exchanging phone numbers at the “How Sweet the Sound” event in Los Angeles last Fall. Since their initial encounter, alledgedly Pastor Sapp flew Showalter in to attend his church, Lighthouse Full Life Center Church in Grand Rapid, MI and she accompanied him to the Stellar Awards in Nashville, according to an anonymous source.
Showalter was once a member of a girls group.
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here