*Contrary to speculation about his love life, Grammy-nominated gospel artist Pastor Marvin Sapp says that he and “Basketball Wives L.A.” star Imani Showalter are “just friends.”
On the blue carpet at the March 16 recording of “Celebration of Gospel” in Los Angeles it was confirmed that the pair are not dating.
Both Sapp (a father of three and widower) and Showalter attended the show. She was in the audience while he performed.
The rumor mill recently ran amuck with reports that the popular pastor/gospel artist and ex-fiance of pro-player Stephen Jackson and mother of three became an item after meeting and exchanging phone numbers at the “How Sweet the Sound” event in Los Angeles last Fall. Since their initial encounter, alledgedly Pastor Sapp flew Showalter in to attend his church, Lighthouse Full Life Center Church in Grand Rapid, MI and she accompanied him to the Stellar Awards in Nashville, according to an anonymous source.
Showalter was once a member of a girls group.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here