*Contrary to speculation about his love life, Grammy-nominated gospel artist Pastor Marvin Sapp says that he and “Basketball Wives L.A.” star Imani Showalter are “just friends.”
On the blue carpet at the March 16 recording of “Celebration of Gospel” in Los Angeles it was confirmed that the pair are not dating.
Both Sapp (a father of three and widower) and Showalter attended the show. She was in the audience while he performed.
The rumor mill recently ran amuck with reports that the popular pastor/gospel artist and ex-fiance of pro-player Stephen Jackson and mother of three became an item after meeting and exchanging phone numbers at the “How Sweet the Sound” event in Los Angeles last Fall. Since their initial encounter, alledgedly Pastor Sapp flew Showalter in to attend his church, Lighthouse Full Life Center Church in Grand Rapid, MI and she accompanied him to the Stellar Awards in Nashville, according to an anonymous source.
Showalter was once a member of a girls group.
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here