*Meagan Good has landed her first regular gig on the small screen – the lead role in NBC’s drama pilot “Notorious,” reports Deadline.com.
From Universal TV, “Notorious” is described as an opulent soap in which detective Joanna Locasto (Good) returns undercover to the wealthy and troubled Lawson family she grew up in — as the housekeeper’s daughter — to solve the murder of celebutante Vivian Lawson, who was once her closest friend.
Good is currently working a season-long arc on Showtime’s “Californication” and will next be seen on the big screen in the April 20 release “Think Like A Man.”
In addition to “Notorious,” two other hourlong pilots are toplined by African American stars: Fox’s “Guilty,” to star Cuba Gooding Jr., and ABC’s “Last Resort,” led by Andre Braugher. Additionally, Kerry Washington is the star of ABC’s upcoming midseason drama series “Scandal.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Daniel Craig In Talks to Join Halle Berry in LA Riots Drama ‘Kings’
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here