*Meagan Good has landed her first regular gig on the small screen – the lead role in NBC’s drama pilot “Notorious,” reports Deadline.com.
From Universal TV, “Notorious” is described as an opulent soap in which detective Joanna Locasto (Good) returns undercover to the wealthy and troubled Lawson family she grew up in — as the housekeeper’s daughter — to solve the murder of celebutante Vivian Lawson, who was once her closest friend.
Good is currently working a season-long arc on Showtime’s “Californication” and will next be seen on the big screen in the April 20 release “Think Like A Man.”
In addition to “Notorious,” two other hourlong pilots are toplined by African American stars: Fox’s “Guilty,” to star Cuba Gooding Jr., and ABC’s “Last Resort,” led by Andre Braugher. Additionally, Kerry Washington is the star of ABC’s upcoming midseason drama series “Scandal.”
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here