Despite being the breakout artist she is, Fiona decided to take it easy this time around and do her own thing.
“I was actually pretty relaxed going into this album,” she said. Although she had some nervousness at the beginning of the recording process, the album preparation, two Grammy wins, and overall support from fans and peers pushed all of that anxiety to the wayside. “My confidence built actually the longer it took me to come out.”
This album is all about her experiences in life, love, struggle, and music. Jack Splash worked on the album with her, bringing out the best of her creativity.
“We get in there and we talk about life. We talk about experiences and relationships,” she explained. “The next thing you know, we’re sharing stories and putting them on paper as he plays music.” Melanie and Jack have worked together before, but you can hear their latest collaboration in their naughty song “Bones.”
Overall, Fiona is satisfied with her success as her music has a tendency to speak to the common folk.
Check out the full story here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Donald Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here