Despite being the breakout artist she is, Fiona decided to take it easy this time around and do her own thing.
“I was actually pretty relaxed going into this album,” she said. Although she had some nervousness at the beginning of the recording process, the album preparation, two Grammy wins, and overall support from fans and peers pushed all of that anxiety to the wayside. “My confidence built actually the longer it took me to come out.”
This album is all about her experiences in life, love, struggle, and music. Jack Splash worked on the album with her, bringing out the best of her creativity.
“We get in there and we talk about life. We talk about experiences and relationships,” she explained. “The next thing you know, we’re sharing stories and putting them on paper as he plays music.” Melanie and Jack have worked together before, but you can hear their latest collaboration in their naughty song “Bones.”
Overall, Fiona is satisfied with her success as her music has a tendency to speak to the common folk.
Check out the full story here.
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here