*Melanie Fiona recently mentioned in an interview with The BoomBox that she had experienced a terrible break up after a long relationship, but she never said with whom.
But according to a source, she and “CSI: Miami” actor Adam Rodriguez used to date and it was serious. Fiona actually composed several songs about the man, confessing her love through music.
But the two split, according to the source after she moved from New York to Los Angeles.
“They kept their relationship under wraps,” the insider disclosed. “They’d avoided attending events together or even being photographed when possible.”
As far as the music is concerned, the songs she composed were written during their happy moments. The source says the couple was very happy.
Their break-up, although heart wrenching for the singer, was not too bad. The two actually remain friends.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here