*Melanie Fiona recently mentioned in an interview with The BoomBox that she had experienced a terrible break up after a long relationship, but she never said with whom.
But according to a source, she and “CSI: Miami” actor Adam Rodriguez used to date and it was serious. Fiona actually composed several songs about the man, confessing her love through music.
But the two split, according to the source after she moved from New York to Los Angeles.
“They kept their relationship under wraps,” the insider disclosed. “They’d avoided attending events together or even being photographed when possible.”
As far as the music is concerned, the songs she composed were written during their happy moments. The source says the couple was very happy.
Their break-up, although heart wrenching for the singer, was not too bad. The two actually remain friends.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here