*Melanie Fiona recently mentioned in an interview with The BoomBox that she had experienced a terrible break up after a long relationship, but she never said with whom.
But according to a source, she and “CSI: Miami” actor Adam Rodriguez used to date and it was serious. Fiona actually composed several songs about the man, confessing her love through music.
But the two split, according to the source after she moved from New York to Los Angeles.
“They kept their relationship under wraps,” the insider disclosed. “They’d avoided attending events together or even being photographed when possible.”
As far as the music is concerned, the songs she composed were written during their happy moments. The source says the couple was very happy.
Their break-up, although heart wrenching for the singer, was not too bad. The two actually remain friends.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here