*Melanie Fiona recently mentioned in an interview with The BoomBox that she had experienced a terrible break up after a long relationship, but she never said with whom.
But according to a source, she and “CSI: Miami” actor Adam Rodriguez used to date and it was serious. Fiona actually composed several songs about the man, confessing her love through music.
But the two split, according to the source after she moved from New York to Los Angeles.
“They kept their relationship under wraps,” the insider disclosed. “They’d avoided attending events together or even being photographed when possible.”
As far as the music is concerned, the songs she composed were written during their happy moments. The source says the couple was very happy.
Their break-up, although heart wrenching for the singer, was not too bad. The two actually remain friends.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here