*Melanie Fiona recently mentioned in an interview with The BoomBox that she had experienced a terrible break up after a long relationship, but she never said with whom.
But according to a source, she and “CSI: Miami” actor Adam Rodriguez used to date and it was serious. Fiona actually composed several songs about the man, confessing her love through music.
But the two split, according to the source after she moved from New York to Los Angeles.
“They kept their relationship under wraps,” the insider disclosed. “They’d avoided attending events together or even being photographed when possible.”
As far as the music is concerned, the songs she composed were written during their happy moments. The source says the couple was very happy.
Their break-up, although heart wrenching for the singer, was not too bad. The two actually remain friends.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here