But recently on the Piers Morgan show, he went at it with his thoughts about Rush Limbaugh and his opinions about Republicans.
Williams protested that the conservative political party is out of line when it comes to terms of war and sending “our children to die.” he also spoke out against rush Limbaugh’s vilification of law student Sandra Fluke.
“I don’t know if there’s an apology that is great enough,” Williams told Morgan in response to a question about Limbaugh’s comments that Sandra Fluke, a law student, was “a slut and a prostitute.” “I have three daughters,” Williams explained, and while he would attack people for their politics, “I am never going after a person’s soul- that was someone’s child, how dare you?”
He was so appalled by the audacity a person of his stature and popularity to say what he did, particularly in public at a time like this during presidential campaigning.
Check out the full interview below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here