But recently on the Piers Morgan show, he went at it with his thoughts about Rush Limbaugh and his opinions about Republicans.
Williams protested that the conservative political party is out of line when it comes to terms of war and sending “our children to die.” he also spoke out against rush Limbaugh’s vilification of law student Sandra Fluke.
“I don’t know if there’s an apology that is great enough,” Williams told Morgan in response to a question about Limbaugh’s comments that Sandra Fluke, a law student, was “a slut and a prostitute.” “I have three daughters,” Williams explained, and while he would attack people for their politics, “I am never going after a person’s soul- that was someone’s child, how dare you?”
He was so appalled by the audacity a person of his stature and popularity to say what he did, particularly in public at a time like this during presidential campaigning.
Check out the full interview below:
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here