But recently on the Piers Morgan show, he went at it with his thoughts about Rush Limbaugh and his opinions about Republicans.
Williams protested that the conservative political party is out of line when it comes to terms of war and sending “our children to die.” he also spoke out against rush Limbaugh’s vilification of law student Sandra Fluke.
“I don’t know if there’s an apology that is great enough,” Williams told Morgan in response to a question about Limbaugh’s comments that Sandra Fluke, a law student, was “a slut and a prostitute.” “I have three daughters,” Williams explained, and while he would attack people for their politics, “I am never going after a person’s soul- that was someone’s child, how dare you?”
He was so appalled by the audacity a person of his stature and popularity to say what he did, particularly in public at a time like this during presidential campaigning.
Check out the full interview below:
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Harris Co., TX Sherriff Classifies Black Lives Matter as ‘Rhetoric’ Leading to Deputy’s Death
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here