Let’s just get straight to it! Lawrence O’Donnell is kicking ass and taking names in the Trayvon Martin case.
If you don’t know who O’Donnell is, you soon will be delighted by the award winning writer and journalist as he rips apart the defense for George Zimmerman.
O’Donnell scheduled George Zimmerman’s attorney Craig Sonner, and the alleged “good friend” Joe Oliver.
Well, both have shown to be some sort of plant in the George Zimmerman case. As O’Donnell prepared to grill Sonner and get the goods on why he feels Zimmerman has a defense for his actions, the cameras panned over to an empty chair.
Yes! The coward RAN out of the studio and refused to do the interview.
But Craig Sonner, the courageous defender of George Zimmerman who`s
been making the rounds on television since last week doing softball
interviews wherever he could find them, just walked out of our studio in
Orlando, refusing to do this show — refusing to face my questions because
he knew these questions were not going to be the questions he was facing
everywhere else he went. He wasn`t going to get out of here with an easy
interview where he would be let off the hook with his lawyerly questions.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here