Let’s just get straight to it! Lawrence O’Donnell is kicking ass and taking names in the Trayvon Martin case.
If you don’t know who O’Donnell is, you soon will be delighted by the award winning writer and journalist as he rips apart the defense for George Zimmerman.
O’Donnell scheduled George Zimmerman’s attorney Craig Sonner, and the alleged “good friend” Joe Oliver.
Well, both have shown to be some sort of plant in the George Zimmerman case. As O’Donnell prepared to grill Sonner and get the goods on why he feels Zimmerman has a defense for his actions, the cameras panned over to an empty chair.
Yes! The coward RAN out of the studio and refused to do the interview.
But Craig Sonner, the courageous defender of George Zimmerman who`s
been making the rounds on television since last week doing softball
interviews wherever he could find them, just walked out of our studio in
Orlando, refusing to do this show — refusing to face my questions because
he knew these questions were not going to be the questions he was facing
everywhere else he went. He wasn`t going to get out of here with an easy
interview where he would be let off the hook with his lawyerly questions.
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here