The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star who’s already on the current season of “Glee,” starring as cheerleading coach Roz Washington, has just landed a big part on the NBC sitcom “The New Normal,” according to reports.
If you’re wondering what it’s about, the comedy centers around a mixed family of a gay couple and a woman who’s going to give birth to their child. Leaks will play the recurring role of Rocky, the girlfriend of Darrell Miller, an attorney for the Collective . Leakes was given the part by Glee creator Ryan Murphy, being that he’s also a co-creator of “The New Normal.”
It’s no secret that the “RHOA” star has limited acting experience, but the bottom line is that she is a “star” alreay. In other words, millions of people know who she is. In Hollywood – and in business – being a brand like Leakes is more appealing and quite frankly trumps talent. At least in the short run.
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here