The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star who’s already on the current season of “Glee,” starring as cheerleading coach Roz Washington, has just landed a big part on the NBC sitcom “The New Normal,” according to reports.
If you’re wondering what it’s about, the comedy centers around a mixed family of a gay couple and a woman who’s going to give birth to their child. Leaks will play the recurring role of Rocky, the girlfriend of Darrell Miller, an attorney for the Collective . Leakes was given the part by Glee creator Ryan Murphy, being that he’s also a co-creator of “The New Normal.”
It’s no secret that the “RHOA” star has limited acting experience, but the bottom line is that she is a “star” alreay. In other words, millions of people know who she is. In Hollywood – and in business – being a brand like Leakes is more appealing and quite frankly trumps talent. At least in the short run.
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here