The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star who’s already on the current season of “Glee,” starring as cheerleading coach Roz Washington, has just landed a big part on the NBC sitcom “The New Normal,” according to reports.
If you’re wondering what it’s about, the comedy centers around a mixed family of a gay couple and a woman who’s going to give birth to their child. Leaks will play the recurring role of Rocky, the girlfriend of Darrell Miller, an attorney for the Collective . Leakes was given the part by Glee creator Ryan Murphy, being that he’s also a co-creator of “The New Normal.”
It’s no secret that the “RHOA” star has limited acting experience, but the bottom line is that she is a “star” alreay. In other words, millions of people know who she is. In Hollywood – and in business – being a brand like Leakes is more appealing and quite frankly trumps talent. At least in the short run.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here