The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star who’s already on the current season of “Glee,” starring as cheerleading coach Roz Washington, has just landed a big part on the NBC sitcom “The New Normal,” according to reports.
If you’re wondering what it’s about, the comedy centers around a mixed family of a gay couple and a woman who’s going to give birth to their child. Leaks will play the recurring role of Rocky, the girlfriend of Darrell Miller, an attorney for the Collective . Leakes was given the part by Glee creator Ryan Murphy, being that he’s also a co-creator of “The New Normal.”
It’s no secret that the “RHOA” star has limited acting experience, but the bottom line is that she is a “star” alreay. In other words, millions of people know who she is. In Hollywood – and in business – being a brand like Leakes is more appealing and quite frankly trumps talent. At least in the short run.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here