*Nicki Minaj will follow up her live Grammy spectacle with another live TV appearance next Thursday, if we are to believe her tweet.
“American Idol performance on 3/29!!!!!!!” the singer tweeted Wednesday afternoon. Reps for the hit show have yet to make a formal announcement.
In February, Minaj performed a controversial, exorcism-themed version of her song “Roman Holiday” at the Grammy Awards.
The rapper is currently in Japan promoting her latest record, “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.”
“I’m in the future,” Minaj tweeted early this morning, “Its 230pm in Japan on Thursday. Headed to sound check for my show.”
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here