*Nicki Minaj will follow up her live Grammy spectacle with another live TV appearance next Thursday, if we are to believe her tweet.
“American Idol performance on 3/29!!!!!!!” the singer tweeted Wednesday afternoon. Reps for the hit show have yet to make a formal announcement.
In February, Minaj performed a controversial, exorcism-themed version of her song “Roman Holiday” at the Grammy Awards.
The rapper is currently in Japan promoting her latest record, “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.”
“I’m in the future,” Minaj tweeted early this morning, “Its 230pm in Japan on Thursday. Headed to sound check for my show.”
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here