*Nicki Minaj will follow up her live Grammy spectacle with another live TV appearance next Thursday, if we are to believe her tweet.
“American Idol performance on 3/29!!!!!!!” the singer tweeted Wednesday afternoon. Reps for the hit show have yet to make a formal announcement.
In February, Minaj performed a controversial, exorcism-themed version of her song “Roman Holiday” at the Grammy Awards.
The rapper is currently in Japan promoting her latest record, “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.”
“I’m in the future,” Minaj tweeted early this morning, “Its 230pm in Japan on Thursday. Headed to sound check for my show.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here