*Nicki Minaj will follow up her live Grammy spectacle with another live TV appearance next Thursday, if we are to believe her tweet.
“American Idol performance on 3/29!!!!!!!” the singer tweeted Wednesday afternoon. Reps for the hit show have yet to make a formal announcement.
In February, Minaj performed a controversial, exorcism-themed version of her song “Roman Holiday” at the Grammy Awards.
The rapper is currently in Japan promoting her latest record, “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.”
“I’m in the future,” Minaj tweeted early this morning, “Its 230pm in Japan on Thursday. Headed to sound check for my show.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th B-day and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here