*The Notorious B.I.G.’s 18-year-old daughter T’Yanna Wallace will take over the clothing line set up by her late father, reports Allhiphop.com.
Wallace, who was just three-years-old when her dad was killed in 1997, is currently studying at Penn State and has dreams of becoming a fashion designer when she graduates.
She’s already working on designs for her father’s Brooklyn Mint clothing line and has told Allhiphop.com she wants to build the business into an empire.
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here