She’s a Penn State undergraduate student and has few memories of her father.
Although those memories are faint, her mother, Jan Jackson, keeps her well informed and wallowing in the legend of her father.
“The older I get, I swear I fall in love with his music more and more,” she states. “I’m like, talent out the butt.”
Her favorite Biggie track is ‘Machine Gun Funk.’
Later in the interview, Jackson skirted the question of whether or not Diddy came to her with monetary assistance after B.I.G.’s death and explained what would happen if she were to see Lil’ Kim face-to-face.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here