She’s a Penn State undergraduate student and has few memories of her father.
Although those memories are faint, her mother, Jan Jackson, keeps her well informed and wallowing in the legend of her father.
“The older I get, I swear I fall in love with his music more and more,” she states. “I’m like, talent out the butt.”
Her favorite Biggie track is ‘Machine Gun Funk.’
Later in the interview, Jackson skirted the question of whether or not Diddy came to her with monetary assistance after B.I.G.’s death and explained what would happen if she were to see Lil’ Kim face-to-face.
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here