She’s a Penn State undergraduate student and has few memories of her father.
Although those memories are faint, her mother, Jan Jackson, keeps her well informed and wallowing in the legend of her father.
“The older I get, I swear I fall in love with his music more and more,” she states. “I’m like, talent out the butt.”
Her favorite Biggie track is ‘Machine Gun Funk.’
Later in the interview, Jackson skirted the question of whether or not Diddy came to her with monetary assistance after B.I.G.’s death and explained what would happen if she were to see Lil’ Kim face-to-face.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here