She’s a Penn State undergraduate student and has few memories of her father.
Although those memories are faint, her mother, Jan Jackson, keeps her well informed and wallowing in the legend of her father.
“The older I get, I swear I fall in love with his music more and more,” she states. “I’m like, talent out the butt.”
Her favorite Biggie track is ‘Machine Gun Funk.’
Later in the interview, Jackson skirted the question of whether or not Diddy came to her with monetary assistance after B.I.G.’s death and explained what would happen if she were to see Lil’ Kim face-to-face.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here