She’s a Penn State undergraduate student and has few memories of her father.
Although those memories are faint, her mother, Jan Jackson, keeps her well informed and wallowing in the legend of her father.
“The older I get, I swear I fall in love with his music more and more,” she states. “I’m like, talent out the butt.”
Her favorite Biggie track is ‘Machine Gun Funk.’
Later in the interview, Jackson skirted the question of whether or not Diddy came to her with monetary assistance after B.I.G.’s death and explained what would happen if she were to see Lil’ Kim face-to-face.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here