The OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) founder conducted a jailhouse interview with the infamous mother who pleaded guilty to killing her own two children.
The 30-year-old Shaquan Duley is sitting in Orangeburg jail in South Carolina, awaiting sentencing for heinous crime.
Duley admitted to suffocating her 2-year-old and 18-month-old sons, but attempted to cover up the crime by staging their death.
Authorities said she killed the babies after being ridiculed by her mother for being a terrible parent.
She faces 30 years to life in prison. She will be sentenced Friday.
The interview airs at 9 p.m. on April 1 as part of “Oprah’s Next Chapter” on OWN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here