The OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) founder conducted a jailhouse interview with the infamous mother who pleaded guilty to killing her own two children.
The 30-year-old Shaquan Duley is sitting in Orangeburg jail in South Carolina, awaiting sentencing for heinous crime.
Duley admitted to suffocating her 2-year-old and 18-month-old sons, but attempted to cover up the crime by staging their death.
Authorities said she killed the babies after being ridiculed by her mother for being a terrible parent.
She faces 30 years to life in prison. She will be sentenced Friday.
The interview airs at 9 p.m. on April 1 as part of “Oprah’s Next Chapter” on OWN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here