*TMZ‘s 24 hour efforts to stalk celebs has paid off again.
Wednesday night, one of their paps caught up with the Queen of media, Oprah Winfrey, and summoned up the cajones to ask about her interview with Bobbi Kristina
Oprah, if you have heard, has come under fire for letting the Houston family off the hook … especially when Whitney’s sister-in-law suggested the singer was murdered.
But O told us, “I think it went really well … I think people really responded and I think the whole country now got to see how [Bobbi Kristina] feels and what shes going through.”
Oprah says she was SHOCKED people criticized the interview … but explains why she won’t let it bother her.
Also, Lady O was asked what’s the best way to dump a significant other … and she had a GREAT answer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here