*TMZ‘s 24 hour efforts to stalk celebs has paid off again.
Wednesday night, one of their paps caught up with the Queen of media, Oprah Winfrey, and summoned up the cajones to ask about her interview with Bobbi Kristina
Oprah, if you have heard, has come under fire for letting the Houston family off the hook … especially when Whitney’s sister-in-law suggested the singer was murdered.
But O told us, “I think it went really well … I think people really responded and I think the whole country now got to see how [Bobbi Kristina] feels and what shes going through.”
Oprah says she was SHOCKED people criticized the interview … but explains why she won’t let it bother her.
Also, Lady O was asked what’s the best way to dump a significant other … and she had a GREAT answer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here