*TMZ‘s 24 hour efforts to stalk celebs has paid off again.
Wednesday night, one of their paps caught up with the Queen of media, Oprah Winfrey, and summoned up the cajones to ask about her interview with Bobbi Kristina
Oprah, if you have heard, has come under fire for letting the Houston family off the hook … especially when Whitney’s sister-in-law suggested the singer was murdered.
But O told us, “I think it went really well … I think people really responded and I think the whole country now got to see how [Bobbi Kristina] feels and what shes going through.”
Oprah says she was SHOCKED people criticized the interview … but explains why she won’t let it bother her.
Also, Lady O was asked what’s the best way to dump a significant other … and she had a GREAT answer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here