*TMZ‘s 24 hour efforts to stalk celebs has paid off again.
Wednesday night, one of their paps caught up with the Queen of media, Oprah Winfrey, and summoned up the cajones to ask about her interview with Bobbi Kristina
Oprah, if you have heard, has come under fire for letting the Houston family off the hook … especially when Whitney’s sister-in-law suggested the singer was murdered.
But O told us, “I think it went really well … I think people really responded and I think the whole country now got to see how [Bobbi Kristina] feels and what shes going through.”
Oprah says she was SHOCKED people criticized the interview … but explains why she won’t let it bother her.
Also, Lady O was asked what’s the best way to dump a significant other … and she had a GREAT answer.
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Mexico Won’t Send Contestant to Miss Universe Due to Donald Trump
- Misty Copeland Named 1st Black Female Principal Dancer at American Ballet Theatre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here