*TMZ‘s 24 hour efforts to stalk celebs has paid off again.
Wednesday night, one of their paps caught up with the Queen of media, Oprah Winfrey, and summoned up the cajones to ask about her interview with Bobbi Kristina
Oprah, if you have heard, has come under fire for letting the Houston family off the hook … especially when Whitney’s sister-in-law suggested the singer was murdered.
But O told us, “I think it went really well … I think people really responded and I think the whole country now got to see how [Bobbi Kristina] feels and what shes going through.”
Oprah says she was SHOCKED people criticized the interview … but explains why she won’t let it bother her.
Also, Lady O was asked what’s the best way to dump a significant other … and she had a GREAT answer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here