*The world is finally seeing the travesty of all the crimes in America that are finally getting 15 minutes of national attention because of the Trayvon Martin case.
The inconsistencies between police reports and the facts are being brought to light in case after case after case.
The latest case out of Pasadena, Calif., resulted in the death of a teenage college student who was merely walking in the same area of a man that made a false 911 call.
The student, Kendrec McDade, 19, was a student at Citrus College and killed by police because Oscar Carrillo made a false claim that he had been robbed of his laptop at gunpoint. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here