*The world is finally seeing the travesty of all the crimes in America that are finally getting 15 minutes of national attention because of the Trayvon Martin case.
The inconsistencies between police reports and the facts are being brought to light in case after case after case.
The latest case out of Pasadena, Calif., resulted in the death of a teenage college student who was merely walking in the same area of a man that made a false 911 call.
The student, Kendrec McDade, 19, was a student at Citrus College and killed by police because Oscar Carrillo made a false claim that he had been robbed of his laptop at gunpoint. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here