*The world is finally seeing the travesty of all the crimes in America that are finally getting 15 minutes of national attention because of the Trayvon Martin case.
The inconsistencies between police reports and the facts are being brought to light in case after case after case.
The latest case out of Pasadena, Calif., resulted in the death of a teenage college student who was merely walking in the same area of a man that made a false 911 call.
The student, Kendrec McDade, 19, was a student at Citrus College and killed by police because Oscar Carrillo made a false claim that he had been robbed of his laptop at gunpoint. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here