*The world is finally seeing the travesty of all the crimes in America that are finally getting 15 minutes of national attention because of the Trayvon Martin case.
The inconsistencies between police reports and the facts are being brought to light in case after case after case.
The latest case out of Pasadena, Calif., resulted in the death of a teenage college student who was merely walking in the same area of a man that made a false 911 call.
The student, Kendrec McDade, 19, was a student at Citrus College and killed by police because Oscar Carrillo made a false claim that he had been robbed of his laptop at gunpoint. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here