Ray J is on the Christian tip and has been transformed since the death of Whitney Houston.
The young man told the press at the Brotherhood Crusade/Mothers in Action event that he was touched by the tragedy and he’s giving his life to God.
“I’m able to look at life in a whole different way. I always look at my phone because I got a picture of somebody I really love and it helps me through the day,” he said.
At the event, he donated several items to the charity and told the press he’s really emotional right now.
“The most important thing of all is that God is talking to me. God is talking to me right now, and now is the time to listen. My ears are open.”
Since Whitney’s death, Ray J hasn’t taken a blunt to his lips, says a source. He’s expected to make a major move real soon, the source also said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- The Africa Channel Launches Ubuntu Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here