Ray J is on the Christian tip and has been transformed since the death of Whitney Houston.
The young man told the press at the Brotherhood Crusade/Mothers in Action event that he was touched by the tragedy and he’s giving his life to God.
“I’m able to look at life in a whole different way. I always look at my phone because I got a picture of somebody I really love and it helps me through the day,” he said.
At the event, he donated several items to the charity and told the press he’s really emotional right now.
“The most important thing of all is that God is talking to me. God is talking to me right now, and now is the time to listen. My ears are open.”
Since Whitney’s death, Ray J hasn’t taken a blunt to his lips, says a source. He’s expected to make a major move real soon, the source also said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Photo of Dog With Mouth Taped Shut on Facebook, Leads to Arrest of NC Woman
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here