Ray J is on the Christian tip and has been transformed since the death of Whitney Houston.
The young man told the press at the Brotherhood Crusade/Mothers in Action event that he was touched by the tragedy and he’s giving his life to God.
“I’m able to look at life in a whole different way. I always look at my phone because I got a picture of somebody I really love and it helps me through the day,” he said.
At the event, he donated several items to the charity and told the press he’s really emotional right now.
“The most important thing of all is that God is talking to me. God is talking to me right now, and now is the time to listen. My ears are open.”
Since Whitney’s death, Ray J hasn’t taken a blunt to his lips, says a source. He’s expected to make a major move real soon, the source also said.
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here