Ray J is on the Christian tip and has been transformed since the death of Whitney Houston.
The young man told the press at the Brotherhood Crusade/Mothers in Action event that he was touched by the tragedy and he’s giving his life to God.
“I’m able to look at life in a whole different way. I always look at my phone because I got a picture of somebody I really love and it helps me through the day,” he said.
At the event, he donated several items to the charity and told the press he’s really emotional right now.
“The most important thing of all is that God is talking to me. God is talking to me right now, and now is the time to listen. My ears are open.”
Since Whitney’s death, Ray J hasn’t taken a blunt to his lips, says a source. He’s expected to make a major move real soon, the source also said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here