*TMZ is reporting that Whitney Houston’s mother Cissy “is on a mission to eradicate the bad influences from Bobbi Kristina’s life … and she’s starting with a 22-year-old man who Whitney treated like her very own son.”
Houston family sources tell the website that Whitney invited Nick Gordon to live with her and Bobbi Kristina more than 10 years ago after learning Nick’s mother could no longer care for him.
Whitney, according to the sources, treated Nick like her unofficially adopted son up until the end. But now, Cissy believes Nick “is a bad influence on her granddaughter and wants him out of the Houston family home in Atlanta … ASAP.
“We’re told Cissy has already informed her lawyers about the eviction … in case he puts up a fight.”
TMZ says there are reports that Nick was included in Whitney’s will, but that has not been confirmed by members of the Houston family.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here