*TMZ is reporting that Whitney Houston’s mother Cissy “is on a mission to eradicate the bad influences from Bobbi Kristina’s life … and she’s starting with a 22-year-old man who Whitney treated like her very own son.”
Houston family sources tell the website that Whitney invited Nick Gordon to live with her and Bobbi Kristina more than 10 years ago after learning Nick’s mother could no longer care for him.
Whitney, according to the sources, treated Nick like her unofficially adopted son up until the end. But now, Cissy believes Nick “is a bad influence on her granddaughter and wants him out of the Houston family home in Atlanta … ASAP.
“We’re told Cissy has already informed her lawyers about the eviction … in case he puts up a fight.”
TMZ says there are reports that Nick was included in Whitney’s will, but that has not been confirmed by members of the Houston family.
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here