*TMZ is reporting that Whitney Houston’s mother Cissy “is on a mission to eradicate the bad influences from Bobbi Kristina’s life … and she’s starting with a 22-year-old man who Whitney treated like her very own son.”
Houston family sources tell the website that Whitney invited Nick Gordon to live with her and Bobbi Kristina more than 10 years ago after learning Nick’s mother could no longer care for him.
Whitney, according to the sources, treated Nick like her unofficially adopted son up until the end. But now, Cissy believes Nick “is a bad influence on her granddaughter and wants him out of the Houston family home in Atlanta … ASAP.
“We’re told Cissy has already informed her lawyers about the eviction … in case he puts up a fight.”
TMZ says there are reports that Nick was included in Whitney’s will, but that has not been confirmed by members of the Houston family.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Mystery Surrounds South African Child in Chris Rock’s Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here