*It looks like Roland Martin has suffered enough being away from CNN.
Now the network is allowing him to again participate in the heated chats.
According to a report by Fishbowl DC, the network announced the news during a conference call Monday morning.
Martin was suspended shortly after Super Bowl Sunday for tweeting controversial messages during the game.
He told his followers that he would “smack the ish” out of any man who likes the David Beckham underwear commercial.
He also made fun of a football player who arrived at to the Super Bowl wearing pink.
The LGBT community lashed out against the political commentator.
Martin eventually apologized and made amends via GLAAD.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here