*It looks like Roland Martin has suffered enough being away from CNN.
Now the network is allowing him to again participate in the heated chats.
According to a report by Fishbowl DC, the network announced the news during a conference call Monday morning.
Martin was suspended shortly after Super Bowl Sunday for tweeting controversial messages during the game.
He told his followers that he would “smack the ish” out of any man who likes the David Beckham underwear commercial.
He also made fun of a football player who arrived at to the Super Bowl wearing pink.
The LGBT community lashed out against the political commentator.
Martin eventually apologized and made amends via GLAAD.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here