*It looks like Roland Martin has suffered enough being away from CNN.
Now the network is allowing him to again participate in the heated chats.
According to a report by Fishbowl DC, the network announced the news during a conference call Monday morning.
Martin was suspended shortly after Super Bowl Sunday for tweeting controversial messages during the game.
He told his followers that he would “smack the ish” out of any man who likes the David Beckham underwear commercial.
He also made fun of a football player who arrived at to the Super Bowl wearing pink.
The LGBT community lashed out against the political commentator.
Martin eventually apologized and made amends via GLAAD.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here