*It looks like Roland Martin has suffered enough being away from CNN.
Now the network is allowing him to again participate in the heated chats.
According to a report by Fishbowl DC, the network announced the news during a conference call Monday morning.
Martin was suspended shortly after Super Bowl Sunday for tweeting controversial messages during the game.
He told his followers that he would “smack the ish” out of any man who likes the David Beckham underwear commercial.
He also made fun of a football player who arrived at to the Super Bowl wearing pink.
The LGBT community lashed out against the political commentator.
Martin eventually apologized and made amends via GLAAD.
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here