*It looks like Roland Martin has suffered enough being away from CNN.
Now the network is allowing him to again participate in the heated chats.
According to a report by Fishbowl DC, the network announced the news during a conference call Monday morning.
Martin was suspended shortly after Super Bowl Sunday for tweeting controversial messages during the game.
He told his followers that he would “smack the ish” out of any man who likes the David Beckham underwear commercial.
He also made fun of a football player who arrived at to the Super Bowl wearing pink.
The LGBT community lashed out against the political commentator.
Martin eventually apologized and made amends via GLAAD.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here