*After Holly Robinson Peete and Leah Remini were fired from “The Talk,” fans were a bit outraged and questioned producers why.
Well, Remini says it was because of co-host Sharon Osbourne.
Instead of waiting for someone to come ask her, the former talk show host took to Twitter to spill her guts about the issues the show had, explaining that she and Holly were both perceived as “ghetto.”
“Sharon thought me and Holly were ‘Ghetto’, (her words) we were not funny, awkward and didn’t know ourselves… She had us fired.”
“That’s what she revealed on Howard Stern. Quite sad to find out that way.” Then added: “This kind of foolishness doesn’t usually happen between actors. which she is not. Different kind of ppl.”
As you know they were replaced with Sheryl Underwood and Aisha Tyler. But, it makes you wonder if Underwood is safe. In fact a fan tweeted Remini this: “It looks like Sheryl is the next to go cause Sharon looks like ‘shut up bitch’ when Sheryl is talking”
To which, And Leah responded: “That’s who she is. she did that to me everyday. I feel for them. She hasthe power that was given to her. And yes, you are also right”
Holly hasn’t said a thing about the show since being let go, but perhaps it’s a more classy approach to things.
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Mother Who Killed Her Kids Tells Court, 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Queen Latifah, Jennifer Garner Lead TD Jakes’ ‘Miracles From Heaven’
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’s’ John Schneider Rips TV Land for Pulling Show Over Rebel Flag (Watch)
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- EUR Exclusive: Boris and Nicole Discuss New Talk Show (WATCH)
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here