*After Holly Robinson Peete and Leah Remini were fired from “The Talk,” fans were a bit outraged and questioned producers why.
Well, Remini says it was because of co-host Sharon Osbourne.
Instead of waiting for someone to come ask her, the former talk show host took to Twitter to spill her guts about the issues the show had, explaining that she and Holly were both perceived as “ghetto.”
“Sharon thought me and Holly were ‘Ghetto’, (her words) we were not funny, awkward and didn’t know ourselves… She had us fired.”
“That’s what she revealed on Howard Stern. Quite sad to find out that way.” Then added: “This kind of foolishness doesn’t usually happen between actors. which she is not. Different kind of ppl.”
As you know they were replaced with Sheryl Underwood and Aisha Tyler. But, it makes you wonder if Underwood is safe. In fact a fan tweeted Remini this: “It looks like Sheryl is the next to go cause Sharon looks like ‘shut up bitch’ when Sheryl is talking”
To which, And Leah responded: “That’s who she is. she did that to me everyday. I feel for them. She hasthe power that was given to her. And yes, you are also right”
Holly hasn’t said a thing about the show since being let go, but perhaps it’s a more classy approach to things.
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here