*After Holly Robinson Peete and Leah Remini were fired from “The Talk,” fans were a bit outraged and questioned producers why.
Well, Remini says it was because of co-host Sharon Osbourne.
Instead of waiting for someone to come ask her, the former talk show host took to Twitter to spill her guts about the issues the show had, explaining that she and Holly were both perceived as “ghetto.”
“Sharon thought me and Holly were ‘Ghetto’, (her words) we were not funny, awkward and didn’t know ourselves… She had us fired.”
“That’s what she revealed on Howard Stern. Quite sad to find out that way.” Then added: “This kind of foolishness doesn’t usually happen between actors. which she is not. Different kind of ppl.”
As you know they were replaced with Sheryl Underwood and Aisha Tyler. But, it makes you wonder if Underwood is safe. In fact a fan tweeted Remini this: “It looks like Sheryl is the next to go cause Sharon looks like ‘shut up bitch’ when Sheryl is talking”
To which, And Leah responded: “That’s who she is. she did that to me everyday. I feel for them. She hasthe power that was given to her. And yes, you are also right”
Holly hasn’t said a thing about the show since being let go, but perhaps it’s a more classy approach to things.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here