*After Holly Robinson Peete and Leah Remini were fired from “The Talk,” fans were a bit outraged and questioned producers why.
Well, Remini says it was because of co-host Sharon Osbourne.
Instead of waiting for someone to come ask her, the former talk show host took to Twitter to spill her guts about the issues the show had, explaining that she and Holly were both perceived as “ghetto.”
“Sharon thought me and Holly were ‘Ghetto’, (her words) we were not funny, awkward and didn’t know ourselves… She had us fired.”
“That’s what she revealed on Howard Stern. Quite sad to find out that way.” Then added: “This kind of foolishness doesn’t usually happen between actors. which she is not. Different kind of ppl.”
As you know they were replaced with Sheryl Underwood and Aisha Tyler. But, it makes you wonder if Underwood is safe. In fact a fan tweeted Remini this: “It looks like Sheryl is the next to go cause Sharon looks like ‘shut up bitch’ when Sheryl is talking”
To which, And Leah responded: “That’s who she is. she did that to me everyday. I feel for them. She hasthe power that was given to her. And yes, you are also right”
Holly hasn’t said a thing about the show since being let go, but perhaps it’s a more classy approach to things.
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here