“When you publicize your marriage as much as our marriage was publicized, when you renew wedding vows, when you do all those things, what you are saying to people is … you’re giving people a picture of an ideal relationship that people aspire to,” Seal told the Fifi and Jules radio show in Australia.
Despite the public love and wedded bliss, Seal felt it would only be appropriate to share about the marital woes.
“When it goes south, you can’t all of a sudden take the philosophy of a monk and decide to go for a vow of silence. It doesn’t really work like that,” Seal said. “I respect my wife’s decision not to talk about that, but I felt that people at least deserved some kind of explanation why the picture of the ideal wasn’t what they thought it was.”
He said however, the press has been seeking him, not the other way around.
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here