*Snoop Dogg and celebrity blogger Perez Hilton have been sued by a woman who claims they witnessed her being assaulted and failed to intervene during the altercation or cooperate with detectives investigating the incident.
Driver Kim McGee claims she backed out of her contract to shuttle Snoop to the South by Southwest music festival in 2010 after the rapper’s tour manager, Frank Palomino, allegedly turned verbally abusive. When she reneged on her promise, Palomino allegedly assaulted her at a party hosted by Hilton, real name Mario Lavandeira, Jr.
According to McGee, Palomino shook her and pulled out several chunks of her hair before throwing her to the ground and holding her against her will.
McGee filed her lawsuit on March 15 against Snoop and Hilton in Travis County, Texas. She is seeking damages for negligence and false imprisonment.
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here