*Snoop Dogg and celebrity blogger Perez Hilton have been sued by a woman who claims they witnessed her being assaulted and failed to intervene during the altercation or cooperate with detectives investigating the incident.
Driver Kim McGee claims she backed out of her contract to shuttle Snoop to the South by Southwest music festival in 2010 after the rapper’s tour manager, Frank Palomino, allegedly turned verbally abusive. When she reneged on her promise, Palomino allegedly assaulted her at a party hosted by Hilton, real name Mario Lavandeira, Jr.
According to McGee, Palomino shook her and pulled out several chunks of her hair before throwing her to the ground and holding her against her will.
McGee filed her lawsuit on March 15 against Snoop and Hilton in Travis County, Texas. She is seeking damages for negligence and false imprisonment.
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here