*Snoop Dogg and celebrity blogger Perez Hilton have been sued by a woman who claims they witnessed her being assaulted and failed to intervene during the altercation or cooperate with detectives investigating the incident.
Driver Kim McGee claims she backed out of her contract to shuttle Snoop to the South by Southwest music festival in 2010 after the rapper’s tour manager, Frank Palomino, allegedly turned verbally abusive. When she reneged on her promise, Palomino allegedly assaulted her at a party hosted by Hilton, real name Mario Lavandeira, Jr.
According to McGee, Palomino shook her and pulled out several chunks of her hair before throwing her to the ground and holding her against her will.
McGee filed her lawsuit on March 15 against Snoop and Hilton in Travis County, Texas. She is seeking damages for negligence and false imprisonment.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here