*Snoop Dogg and celebrity blogger Perez Hilton have been sued by a woman who claims they witnessed her being assaulted and failed to intervene during the altercation or cooperate with detectives investigating the incident.
Driver Kim McGee claims she backed out of her contract to shuttle Snoop to the South by Southwest music festival in 2010 after the rapper’s tour manager, Frank Palomino, allegedly turned verbally abusive. When she reneged on her promise, Palomino allegedly assaulted her at a party hosted by Hilton, real name Mario Lavandeira, Jr.
According to McGee, Palomino shook her and pulled out several chunks of her hair before throwing her to the ground and holding her against her will.
McGee filed her lawsuit on March 15 against Snoop and Hilton in Travis County, Texas. She is seeking damages for negligence and false imprisonment.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here