*Snoop Dogg and celebrity blogger Perez Hilton have been sued by a woman who claims they witnessed her being assaulted and failed to intervene during the altercation or cooperate with detectives investigating the incident.
Driver Kim McGee claims she backed out of her contract to shuttle Snoop to the South by Southwest music festival in 2010 after the rapper’s tour manager, Frank Palomino, allegedly turned verbally abusive. When she reneged on her promise, Palomino allegedly assaulted her at a party hosted by Hilton, real name Mario Lavandeira, Jr.
According to McGee, Palomino shook her and pulled out several chunks of her hair before throwing her to the ground and holding her against her will.
McGee filed her lawsuit on March 15 against Snoop and Hilton in Travis County, Texas. She is seeking damages for negligence and false imprisonment.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here