*Snoop Dogg told MTV he’s about to explore an entirely new musical direction.
The rapper has been in the studio working with producer Diplo, who told MTV this week: ”Snoop Dogg is an icon, man; he’s bigger than the music. What we’re doing is a reggae record.
”It’s all reggae and he’s singing and he’s doing a f***ing awesome job and I never knew it, but he had his heart in every song.”
Diplo added he and Snoop have started on 18 tracks together, and he’s excited to get back to recording in April.
“We’re going to get back into the production of it next month, and I’m really proud of that record. It’s the first record I’ve ever executive-produced and his crew is amazing,” he said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here