*Although she’s been a parent to son Julez for seven years, singer Solange says she’s keeping her mouth shut when it comes to giving parental advice to her big sister Beyonce.
“I really feel like because I had my son so young, I didn’t want everyone’s help. I think people felt entitled to give advice, so I’m always very sensitive to moms and letting them feel their way out,” she told ES magazine. “But there have been times when she’ll ask, ‘Did Julez do this? Did this ever happen with Julez?’ And I’ll gladly give her advice. I’m in a really good place, and I think things are evolving because of that.”
Solange, who is now separated from Julez’s dad, Daniel Smith, says she loves visiting her niece Blue Ivy and likes to spend as much time possible with Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z.
”Actually, I invited them over for dinner tonight,” she said. “I’m excited to see her; I haven’t seen her in a week and half. You know, my sister and I truly are best friends.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here