*Although she’s been a parent to son Julez for seven years, singer Solange says she’s keeping her mouth shut when it comes to giving parental advice to her big sister Beyonce.
“I really feel like because I had my son so young, I didn’t want everyone’s help. I think people felt entitled to give advice, so I’m always very sensitive to moms and letting them feel their way out,” she told ES magazine. “But there have been times when she’ll ask, ‘Did Julez do this? Did this ever happen with Julez?’ And I’ll gladly give her advice. I’m in a really good place, and I think things are evolving because of that.”
Solange, who is now separated from Julez’s dad, Daniel Smith, says she loves visiting her niece Blue Ivy and likes to spend as much time possible with Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z.
”Actually, I invited them over for dinner tonight,” she said. “I’m excited to see her; I haven’t seen her in a week and half. You know, my sister and I truly are best friends.”
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Mother Who Killed Her Kids Tells Court, 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Queen Latifah, Jennifer Garner Lead TD Jakes’ ‘Miracles From Heaven’
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’s’ John Schneider Rips TV Land for Pulling Show Over Rebel Flag (Watch)
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- EUR Exclusive: Boris and Nicole Discuss New Talk Show (WATCH)
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here