*Although she’s been a parent to son Julez for seven years, singer Solange says she’s keeping her mouth shut when it comes to giving parental advice to her big sister Beyonce.
“I really feel like because I had my son so young, I didn’t want everyone’s help. I think people felt entitled to give advice, so I’m always very sensitive to moms and letting them feel their way out,” she told ES magazine. “But there have been times when she’ll ask, ‘Did Julez do this? Did this ever happen with Julez?’ And I’ll gladly give her advice. I’m in a really good place, and I think things are evolving because of that.”
Solange, who is now separated from Julez’s dad, Daniel Smith, says she loves visiting her niece Blue Ivy and likes to spend as much time possible with Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z.
”Actually, I invited them over for dinner tonight,” she said. “I’m excited to see her; I haven’t seen her in a week and half. You know, my sister and I truly are best friends.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here