*Although she’s been a parent to son Julez for seven years, singer Solange says she’s keeping her mouth shut when it comes to giving parental advice to her big sister Beyonce.
“I really feel like because I had my son so young, I didn’t want everyone’s help. I think people felt entitled to give advice, so I’m always very sensitive to moms and letting them feel their way out,” she told ES magazine. “But there have been times when she’ll ask, ‘Did Julez do this? Did this ever happen with Julez?’ And I’ll gladly give her advice. I’m in a really good place, and I think things are evolving because of that.”
Solange, who is now separated from Julez’s dad, Daniel Smith, says she loves visiting her niece Blue Ivy and likes to spend as much time possible with Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z.
”Actually, I invited them over for dinner tonight,” she said. “I’m excited to see her; I haven’t seen her in a week and half. You know, my sister and I truly are best friends.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here