*Actress Carmen Ejogo is set to co-star opposite Anthony Edwards in ABC’s drama pilot “Zero Hour.”
The ABC Studios project from “Prison Break” creator Paul Scheuring, centers on Hank Foley (Edwards) who, after spending 20 years as the editor of Modern Skeptics magazine, becomes involved in one the most compelling conspiracies in human history when his wife is kidnapped.
Ejogo will play the FBI agent investigating the kidnapping who may have her own agenda.
The actress will next be seen opposite Jordin Sparks and Whitney Houston in the feature “Sparkle,” and opposite Tyler Perry in “Alex Cross.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here