The “Clueless” actress was reportedly fired from her latest movie job “Supremacy” because she’s got a nasty attitude.
Even at 46-years-old (you didn’t know that did you?), she’s still throwing fits and being disrespectful to cast and crew members with her stank ‘tude.
Producers of the production, according to the Mouth to Ears blog, couldn’t take it anymore and decided she was replaceable.
Dash was supposed to star in a film alongside Danny Glover and Evan Ross, a drama based on the true story of a paroled white supremacist who kills a cop and takes a Black hostage.
Lela Rochon has reportedly replaced Dash.
Although she claims to have left “Single Ladies” willingly, rumors that she was fired are beginning to seem more believable.
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here