The “Clueless” actress was reportedly fired from her latest movie job “Supremacy” because she’s got a nasty attitude.
Even at 46-years-old (you didn’t know that did you?), she’s still throwing fits and being disrespectful to cast and crew members with her stank ‘tude.
Producers of the production, according to the Mouth to Ears blog, couldn’t take it anymore and decided she was replaceable.
Dash was supposed to star in a film alongside Danny Glover and Evan Ross, a drama based on the true story of a paroled white supremacist who kills a cop and takes a Black hostage.
Lela Rochon has reportedly replaced Dash.
Although she claims to have left “Single Ladies” willingly, rumors that she was fired are beginning to seem more believable.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here