The “Clueless” actress was reportedly fired from her latest movie job “Supremacy” because she’s got a nasty attitude.
Even at 46-years-old (you didn’t know that did you?), she’s still throwing fits and being disrespectful to cast and crew members with her stank ‘tude.
Producers of the production, according to the Mouth to Ears blog, couldn’t take it anymore and decided she was replaceable.
Dash was supposed to star in a film alongside Danny Glover and Evan Ross, a drama based on the true story of a paroled white supremacist who kills a cop and takes a Black hostage.
Lela Rochon has reportedly replaced Dash.
Although she claims to have left “Single Ladies” willingly, rumors that she was fired are beginning to seem more believable.
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here