The “Clueless” actress was reportedly fired from her latest movie job “Supremacy” because she’s got a nasty attitude.
Even at 46-years-old (you didn’t know that did you?), she’s still throwing fits and being disrespectful to cast and crew members with her stank ‘tude.
Producers of the production, according to the Mouth to Ears blog, couldn’t take it anymore and decided she was replaceable.
Dash was supposed to star in a film alongside Danny Glover and Evan Ross, a drama based on the true story of a paroled white supremacist who kills a cop and takes a Black hostage.
Lela Rochon has reportedly replaced Dash.
Although she claims to have left “Single Ladies” willingly, rumors that she was fired are beginning to seem more believable.
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here