The “Clueless” actress was reportedly fired from her latest movie job “Supremacy” because she’s got a nasty attitude.
Even at 46-years-old (you didn’t know that did you?), she’s still throwing fits and being disrespectful to cast and crew members with her stank ‘tude.
Producers of the production, according to the Mouth to Ears blog, couldn’t take it anymore and decided she was replaceable.
Dash was supposed to star in a film alongside Danny Glover and Evan Ross, a drama based on the true story of a paroled white supremacist who kills a cop and takes a Black hostage.
Lela Rochon has reportedly replaced Dash.
Although she claims to have left “Single Ladies” willingly, rumors that she was fired are beginning to seem more believable.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here