She revealed that during her latest appearance on the show, she felt set up.
Rosie called it an ambush.
“Ambush is a really tough word,” Jones said. “However, I think they obviously had a plan of what they wanted to accomplish.”
But Star came on the show to talk about some serious issues that are affecting women everywhere.
Her goal was to bring awareness to the dangers of women hit with heart disease via the Go Red campaign.
She did admit however, being there was a very trying hour.
“No matter what happens, we can’t lie,” Jones said. “You can’t look me in the face and say that Barbara Walters is not one of the major reasons that we can do what we do. Because she paved the way. And so, you know what? I’m gonna give her a little bit of a pass.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Photo of Dog With Mouth Taped Shut on Facebook, Leads to Arrest of NC Woman
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here