She revealed that during her latest appearance on the show, she felt set up.
Rosie called it an ambush.
“Ambush is a really tough word,” Jones said. “However, I think they obviously had a plan of what they wanted to accomplish.”
But Star came on the show to talk about some serious issues that are affecting women everywhere.
Her goal was to bring awareness to the dangers of women hit with heart disease via the Go Red campaign.
She did admit however, being there was a very trying hour.
“No matter what happens, we can’t lie,” Jones said. “You can’t look me in the face and say that Barbara Walters is not one of the major reasons that we can do what we do. Because she paved the way. And so, you know what? I’m gonna give her a little bit of a pass.”
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here