She revealed that during her latest appearance on the show, she felt set up.
Rosie called it an ambush.
“Ambush is a really tough word,” Jones said. “However, I think they obviously had a plan of what they wanted to accomplish.”
But Star came on the show to talk about some serious issues that are affecting women everywhere.
Her goal was to bring awareness to the dangers of women hit with heart disease via the Go Red campaign.
She did admit however, being there was a very trying hour.
“No matter what happens, we can’t lie,” Jones said. “You can’t look me in the face and say that Barbara Walters is not one of the major reasons that we can do what we do. Because she paved the way. And so, you know what? I’m gonna give her a little bit of a pass.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jay Z's Drug Dealer Past Thrown at Beyonce by TV Host Tomi Lahren
- Former Atlanta Vice Mayor Lisa Borders Named New WNBA President
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here