She revealed that during her latest appearance on the show, she felt set up.
Rosie called it an ambush.
“Ambush is a really tough word,” Jones said. “However, I think they obviously had a plan of what they wanted to accomplish.”
But Star came on the show to talk about some serious issues that are affecting women everywhere.
Her goal was to bring awareness to the dangers of women hit with heart disease via the Go Red campaign.
She did admit however, being there was a very trying hour.
“No matter what happens, we can’t lie,” Jones said. “You can’t look me in the face and say that Barbara Walters is not one of the major reasons that we can do what we do. Because she paved the way. And so, you know what? I’m gonna give her a little bit of a pass.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here