On Monday, Knight, 46, didn’t appear in Las Vegas Municipal Court. However, his attorney, Richard Schonfeld, got a new court date of March 19.
Knight was arrested Feb. 8 in Las Vegas on warrants issued after police say he failed to appear on tickets issued in November 2008.
Knight also was accused of possessing less than one ounce of a controlled substance on a report that marijuana was found in the car.
No charge was immediately filed in the marijuana case which is scheduled for June in another court.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here