On Monday, Knight, 46, didn’t appear in Las Vegas Municipal Court. However, his attorney, Richard Schonfeld, got a new court date of March 19.
Knight was arrested Feb. 8 in Las Vegas on warrants issued after police say he failed to appear on tickets issued in November 2008.
Knight also was accused of possessing less than one ounce of a controlled substance on a report that marijuana was found in the car.
No charge was immediately filed in the marijuana case which is scheduled for June in another court.
- Amiri Baraka’s 'Dutchman' Opens July 15 Limited Engagement @ Edgemar Center for Arts
- 50 Cent Celebrates 40th; Diddy Offers Him Lifetime of Ciroc
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here