Constructed in 2007, the custom built home is something like a “Spanish hacienda and a Tuscan villa,” as the LA Times puts it.
With nearly 8,000 square feet of living space, a sweeping staircase, entertainment room, bar, wine cellar, six bedrooms, and seven bathrooms, the house is a dream.
But that’s not all. It also consists of a built in stone barbecue, patios, lawn, a cabana and a pool and spa with two waterfalls. Oh, but the pool isn’t your run of the mill luxury pool. It has a pop-up television screen that rotates 360 degrees.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here