Constructed in 2007, the custom built home is something like a “Spanish hacienda and a Tuscan villa,” as the LA Times puts it.
With nearly 8,000 square feet of living space, a sweeping staircase, entertainment room, bar, wine cellar, six bedrooms, and seven bathrooms, the house is a dream.
But that’s not all. It also consists of a built in stone barbecue, patios, lawn, a cabana and a pool and spa with two waterfalls. Oh, but the pool isn’t your run of the mill luxury pool. It has a pop-up television screen that rotates 360 degrees.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here