Constructed in 2007, the custom built home is something like a “Spanish hacienda and a Tuscan villa,” as the LA Times puts it.
With nearly 8,000 square feet of living space, a sweeping staircase, entertainment room, bar, wine cellar, six bedrooms, and seven bathrooms, the house is a dream.
But that’s not all. It also consists of a built in stone barbecue, patios, lawn, a cabana and a pool and spa with two waterfalls. Oh, but the pool isn’t your run of the mill luxury pool. It has a pop-up television screen that rotates 360 degrees.
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here