Constructed in 2007, the custom built home is something like a “Spanish hacienda and a Tuscan villa,” as the LA Times puts it.
With nearly 8,000 square feet of living space, a sweeping staircase, entertainment room, bar, wine cellar, six bedrooms, and seven bathrooms, the house is a dream.
But that’s not all. It also consists of a built in stone barbecue, patios, lawn, a cabana and a pool and spa with two waterfalls. Oh, but the pool isn’t your run of the mill luxury pool. It has a pop-up television screen that rotates 360 degrees.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here