Constructed in 2007, the custom built home is something like a “Spanish hacienda and a Tuscan villa,” as the LA Times puts it.
With nearly 8,000 square feet of living space, a sweeping staircase, entertainment room, bar, wine cellar, six bedrooms, and seven bathrooms, the house is a dream.
But that’s not all. It also consists of a built in stone barbecue, patios, lawn, a cabana and a pool and spa with two waterfalls. Oh, but the pool isn’t your run of the mill luxury pool. It has a pop-up television screen that rotates 360 degrees.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here