*In kindergarten and first grade, the school always asks that the parent provide clothes for the child in case of an “accident.”
Well, normally those accidents are in the form of wetting their clothes and some of the children might say the teacher wouldn’t allow them to go to the bathroom.
“The teacher didn’t see my hand, so I couldn’t go” is a popular excuse.
But, long after the child has grown up and is in high school, the last thing on their mind is that their would be an accident because the teacher wouldn’t let them go. (more…)
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here