*In kindergarten and first grade, the school always asks that the parent provide clothes for the child in case of an “accident.”
Well, normally those accidents are in the form of wetting their clothes and some of the children might say the teacher wouldn’t allow them to go to the bathroom.
“The teacher didn’t see my hand, so I couldn’t go” is a popular excuse.
But, long after the child has grown up and is in high school, the last thing on their mind is that their would be an accident because the teacher wouldn’t let them go. (more…)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here