*In kindergarten and first grade, the school always asks that the parent provide clothes for the child in case of an “accident.”
Well, normally those accidents are in the form of wetting their clothes and some of the children might say the teacher wouldn’t allow them to go to the bathroom.
“The teacher didn’t see my hand, so I couldn’t go” is a popular excuse.
But, long after the child has grown up and is in high school, the last thing on their mind is that their would be an accident because the teacher wouldn’t let them go. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here