*Technology has officially overstepped its boundaries in its attempt to take the soul from the people and completely annihilate all forms of social empathy.
We’re already stuck in our homes and individualized by Facebook and other social networks. But now, they suggest making the homeless into mobile hot spots? Really?
According to the Los Angeles Times, the idea started at the SXSW Interactive Conference in Austin, Texas. The “homeless hot spot” experiment was supposed to be a charitable way to help out the homeless by paying them for speedy Internet access.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here