*Technology has officially overstepped its boundaries in its attempt to take the soul from the people and completely annihilate all forms of social empathy.
We’re already stuck in our homes and individualized by Facebook and other social networks. But now, they suggest making the homeless into mobile hot spots? Really?
According to the Los Angeles Times, the idea started at the SXSW Interactive Conference in Austin, Texas. The “homeless hot spot” experiment was supposed to be a charitable way to help out the homeless by paying them for speedy Internet access.
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here