*Technology has officially overstepped its boundaries in its attempt to take the soul from the people and completely annihilate all forms of social empathy.
We’re already stuck in our homes and individualized by Facebook and other social networks. But now, they suggest making the homeless into mobile hot spots? Really?
According to the Los Angeles Times, the idea started at the SXSW Interactive Conference in Austin, Texas. The “homeless hot spot” experiment was supposed to be a charitable way to help out the homeless by paying them for speedy Internet access.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- St. Louis Rams Receiver Stedman Baily Shot Twice in the Head
- Yuck Factor :( Guess Where This Woman Got the Yeast to Make Sourdough Bread?
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating' (Watch)
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here