*Technology has officially overstepped its boundaries in its attempt to take the soul from the people and completely annihilate all forms of social empathy.
We’re already stuck in our homes and individualized by Facebook and other social networks. But now, they suggest making the homeless into mobile hot spots? Really?
According to the Los Angeles Times, the idea started at the SXSW Interactive Conference in Austin, Texas. The “homeless hot spot” experiment was supposed to be a charitable way to help out the homeless by paying them for speedy Internet access.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here