*Technology has officially overstepped its boundaries in its attempt to take the soul from the people and completely annihilate all forms of social empathy.
We’re already stuck in our homes and individualized by Facebook and other social networks. But now, they suggest making the homeless into mobile hot spots? Really?
According to the Los Angeles Times, the idea started at the SXSW Interactive Conference in Austin, Texas. The “homeless hot spot” experiment was supposed to be a charitable way to help out the homeless by paying them for speedy Internet access.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here