*Rapper T.I. has landed a season-long guest arc on the upcoming second season of the Starz drama “Boss,” which begins production in Monday in Chicago.
The series stars recent Golden Globe winner Kelsey Grammer as ruthless Chicago mayor Tom Kane.
T.I. will play Trey, a former gangbanger with designs on a career in Chicago’s City Hall, which represents a symbiosis between politics and crime in Chicago. He is the conduit between a local Alderman and the only group powerful enough to function as a grassroots organization in the projects – gangs.
T.I. was last seen on the big screen co-starring in Sony’s Takers,” and on the small screen on his VH1 reality series “Family Hustle.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here