*Rapper T.I. has landed a season-long guest arc on the upcoming second season of the Starz drama “Boss,” which begins production in Monday in Chicago.
The series stars recent Golden Globe winner Kelsey Grammer as ruthless Chicago mayor Tom Kane.
T.I. will play Trey, a former gangbanger with designs on a career in Chicago’s City Hall, which represents a symbiosis between politics and crime in Chicago. He is the conduit between a local Alderman and the only group powerful enough to function as a grassroots organization in the projects – gangs.
T.I. was last seen on the big screen co-starring in Sony’s Takers,” and on the small screen on his VH1 reality series “Family Hustle.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here