*Everyone likes clean clothes. Nothing like that fresh smell emanating from someone’s clothes. It just makes for a better day.
Some of us are so excited about having fresh clean clothes that we’re willing to get our detergent on the black market. But not just any detergent, “liquid gold!”
Yeah, that’s right! That clothes crack called Tide is hot like fire on the streets and the crooks are getting nabbed, according to ABC News.
Near Minneapolis, Patrick Costanzo, 53, has been caught “stealing more than $25,000 worth of the product over the course of 15 months.” (more…)
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Mexico Won’t Send Contestant to Miss Universe Due to Donald Trump
- Misty Copeland Named 1st Black Female Principal Dancer at American Ballet Theatre
- Macon, GA Walmart Trashed by 40-50 Teens; 17-year-old Kharron Green Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here