*Everyone likes clean clothes. Nothing like that fresh smell emanating from someone’s clothes. It just makes for a better day.
Some of us are so excited about having fresh clean clothes that we’re willing to get our detergent on the black market. But not just any detergent, “liquid gold!”
Yeah, that’s right! That clothes crack called Tide is hot like fire on the streets and the crooks are getting nabbed, according to ABC News.
Near Minneapolis, Patrick Costanzo, 53, has been caught “stealing more than $25,000 worth of the product over the course of 15 months.” (more…)
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here