*Everyone likes clean clothes. Nothing like that fresh smell emanating from someone’s clothes. It just makes for a better day.
Some of us are so excited about having fresh clean clothes that we’re willing to get our detergent on the black market. But not just any detergent, “liquid gold!”
Yeah, that’s right! That clothes crack called Tide is hot like fire on the streets and the crooks are getting nabbed, according to ABC News.
Near Minneapolis, Patrick Costanzo, 53, has been caught “stealing more than $25,000 worth of the product over the course of 15 months.” (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here