*Actress Tiffany Hines,” best known for playing Jaden during the first season of the CW’s “Nikita,” has joined the cast of ABC’s soapy drama pilot “Americana,” The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The story centers on a legendary fashion designer Robert Soulter (Anthony LaPaglia) and his family business.
Hines will take on the role of Shane Kelly, described as a gorgeous medical student and Alice’s (“Twilight’s” Ashley Greene) best friend. Shane is recruited by Alice to model in a fashion show and discovers that her life is about to change — and not necessarily for the better.
Hines, who has also appeared in “Bones” and “90210,” joins Greene, LaPaglia, “Lost’s” Emilie De Ravin, Natalie Mendoza and Ken Olin in the ABC Studios project.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here