*Actress Tiffany Hines,” best known for playing Jaden during the first season of the CW’s “Nikita,” has joined the cast of ABC’s soapy drama pilot “Americana,” The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The story centers on a legendary fashion designer Robert Soulter (Anthony LaPaglia) and his family business.
Hines will take on the role of Shane Kelly, described as a gorgeous medical student and Alice’s (“Twilight’s” Ashley Greene) best friend. Shane is recruited by Alice to model in a fashion show and discovers that her life is about to change — and not necessarily for the better.
Hines, who has also appeared in “Bones” and “90210,” joins Greene, LaPaglia, “Lost’s” Emilie De Ravin, Natalie Mendoza and Ken Olin in the ABC Studios project.
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here