*Actress Tiffany Hines,” best known for playing Jaden during the first season of the CW’s “Nikita,” has joined the cast of ABC’s soapy drama pilot “Americana,” The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The story centers on a legendary fashion designer Robert Soulter (Anthony LaPaglia) and his family business.
Hines will take on the role of Shane Kelly, described as a gorgeous medical student and Alice’s (“Twilight’s” Ashley Greene) best friend. Shane is recruited by Alice to model in a fashion show and discovers that her life is about to change — and not necessarily for the better.
Hines, who has also appeared in “Bones” and “90210,” joins Greene, LaPaglia, “Lost’s” Emilie De Ravin, Natalie Mendoza and Ken Olin in the ABC Studios project.
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here