*Actress Tiffany Hines,” best known for playing Jaden during the first season of the CW’s “Nikita,” has joined the cast of ABC’s soapy drama pilot “Americana,” The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The story centers on a legendary fashion designer Robert Soulter (Anthony LaPaglia) and his family business.
Hines will take on the role of Shane Kelly, described as a gorgeous medical student and Alice’s (“Twilight’s” Ashley Greene) best friend. Shane is recruited by Alice to model in a fashion show and discovers that her life is about to change — and not necessarily for the better.
Hines, who has also appeared in “Bones” and “90210,” joins Greene, LaPaglia, “Lost’s” Emilie De Ravin, Natalie Mendoza and Ken Olin in the ABC Studios project.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here