*Actress Tiffany Hines,” best known for playing Jaden during the first season of the CW’s “Nikita,” has joined the cast of ABC’s soapy drama pilot “Americana,” The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The story centers on a legendary fashion designer Robert Soulter (Anthony LaPaglia) and his family business.
Hines will take on the role of Shane Kelly, described as a gorgeous medical student and Alice’s (“Twilight’s” Ashley Greene) best friend. Shane is recruited by Alice to model in a fashion show and discovers that her life is about to change — and not necessarily for the better.
Hines, who has also appeared in “Bones” and “90210,” joins Greene, LaPaglia, “Lost’s” Emilie De Ravin, Natalie Mendoza and Ken Olin in the ABC Studios project.
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here