She took to the celebrity bullhorn, Twitter, to express her frustration for the lies and the media “attacking” Will and Jada.
“Usually I ignore negativity, but I’m tired of the media attacking TheSmiths. They’re an amazing couple n I wish ppl wld stop perpetuatin LIES,” she wrote.
On top of the madness, she went on to address the long-going rumors that there had been a same-sex affair between her husband, Duane Martin, and Will Smith, alleging that it is the root to the Smith’s marital problems.
In September, Tisha, who’s been married to Duane for more than two decades, told Sister 2 Sister, “We are so incredibly committed to our spouses, and we work really hard in every single facet of our relationships.”
Overall, Tisha and her man are quite fed up and continue to dismiss the negativity about their relationship as well as their industry peers, Will and Jada Smith.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here