She took to the celebrity bullhorn, Twitter, to express her frustration for the lies and the media “attacking” Will and Jada.
“Usually I ignore negativity, but I’m tired of the media attacking TheSmiths. They’re an amazing couple n I wish ppl wld stop perpetuatin LIES,” she wrote.
On top of the madness, she went on to address the long-going rumors that there had been a same-sex affair between her husband, Duane Martin, and Will Smith, alleging that it is the root to the Smith’s marital problems.
In September, Tisha, who’s been married to Duane for more than two decades, told Sister 2 Sister, “We are so incredibly committed to our spouses, and we work really hard in every single facet of our relationships.”
Overall, Tisha and her man are quite fed up and continue to dismiss the negativity about their relationship as well as their industry peers, Will and Jada Smith.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here