She took to the celebrity bullhorn, Twitter, to express her frustration for the lies and the media “attacking” Will and Jada.
“Usually I ignore negativity, but I’m tired of the media attacking TheSmiths. They’re an amazing couple n I wish ppl wld stop perpetuatin LIES,” she wrote.
On top of the madness, she went on to address the long-going rumors that there had been a same-sex affair between her husband, Duane Martin, and Will Smith, alleging that it is the root to the Smith’s marital problems.
In September, Tisha, who’s been married to Duane for more than two decades, told Sister 2 Sister, “We are so incredibly committed to our spouses, and we work really hard in every single facet of our relationships.”
Overall, Tisha and her man are quite fed up and continue to dismiss the negativity about their relationship as well as their industry peers, Will and Jada Smith.
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here