She took to the celebrity bullhorn, Twitter, to express her frustration for the lies and the media “attacking” Will and Jada.
“Usually I ignore negativity, but I’m tired of the media attacking TheSmiths. They’re an amazing couple n I wish ppl wld stop perpetuatin LIES,” she wrote.
On top of the madness, she went on to address the long-going rumors that there had been a same-sex affair between her husband, Duane Martin, and Will Smith, alleging that it is the root to the Smith’s marital problems.
In September, Tisha, who’s been married to Duane for more than two decades, told Sister 2 Sister, “We are so incredibly committed to our spouses, and we work really hard in every single facet of our relationships.”
Overall, Tisha and her man are quite fed up and continue to dismiss the negativity about their relationship as well as their industry peers, Will and Jada Smith.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here