The acclaimed novelist, 81, told fans in Ohio that she has canceled plans to write a memoir because “there’s a point at which your life is not interesting.”
Local media outlets reports the Nobel laureate met with students and presented a reading Wednesday at Oberlin College from her latest novel, “Home.”
The Toni Morrison Society that researches her works used the visit to announce the establishment of a residency at the school.
Read/learn more at the Associated Press.
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here