Many believe racism was the only motive in the shooting death of the 17 year old. BET will broadcast a special program dedicated to first remembering the young man and also to recall the conversations of event so familiar in across the country.
“Shoot First: The Tragedy of Trayvon Martin” will deconstruct the key elements of the case and through first-hand accounts and will present what BET says is the full story directly from the Martin family and neighborhood witnesses.
The program will premiere tonight at 7:30 p.m. ET.
Since the news about Martin surfaced, families and supporters have protested and have even mobilized in the streets, wearing hooded sweatshirts in honor of Trayvon.
Centric, BET’s sister network/station, will re-air the special at 8 p.m. tonight as well.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here