*The 1988 film “Twins” starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito may get a sequel that would reunite the two stars with a third brother – played by Eddie Murphy.
Universal and Montecito Picture Co. are hoping to develop “Triplets,” which would see Schwarzenegger and DeVito as brothers Julius and Vincent, conceived experimentally, who discover they have a third, black sibling, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The project doesn’t have a director at this early stage — Ivan Reitman, who helmed the original, would only act as a producer with his Montecito Picture Co. cohorts Joe Medjuk, Tom Pollock and Ali Bell, according to sources — but the hunt is on for writers to develop the idea.
Although no substantial creative discussions have taken place between Universal and Montecito, the three actors are attached to star.
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here