*The 1988 film “Twins” starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito may get a sequel that would reunite the two stars with a third brother – played by Eddie Murphy.
Universal and Montecito Picture Co. are hoping to develop “Triplets,” which would see Schwarzenegger and DeVito as brothers Julius and Vincent, conceived experimentally, who discover they have a third, black sibling, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The project doesn’t have a director at this early stage — Ivan Reitman, who helmed the original, would only act as a producer with his Montecito Picture Co. cohorts Joe Medjuk, Tom Pollock and Ali Bell, according to sources — but the hunt is on for writers to develop the idea.
Although no substantial creative discussions have taken place between Universal and Montecito, the three actors are attached to star.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here