*The 1988 film “Twins” starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito may get a sequel that would reunite the two stars with a third brother – played by Eddie Murphy.
Universal and Montecito Picture Co. are hoping to develop “Triplets,” which would see Schwarzenegger and DeVito as brothers Julius and Vincent, conceived experimentally, who discover they have a third, black sibling, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The project doesn’t have a director at this early stage — Ivan Reitman, who helmed the original, would only act as a producer with his Montecito Picture Co. cohorts Joe Medjuk, Tom Pollock and Ali Bell, according to sources — but the hunt is on for writers to develop the idea.
Although no substantial creative discussions have taken place between Universal and Montecito, the three actors are attached to star.
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here