*The 1988 film “Twins” starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito may get a sequel that would reunite the two stars with a third brother – played by Eddie Murphy.
Universal and Montecito Picture Co. are hoping to develop “Triplets,” which would see Schwarzenegger and DeVito as brothers Julius and Vincent, conceived experimentally, who discover they have a third, black sibling, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The project doesn’t have a director at this early stage — Ivan Reitman, who helmed the original, would only act as a producer with his Montecito Picture Co. cohorts Joe Medjuk, Tom Pollock and Ali Bell, according to sources — but the hunt is on for writers to develop the idea.
Although no substantial creative discussions have taken place between Universal and Montecito, the three actors are attached to star.
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here