*The 1988 film “Twins” starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito may get a sequel that would reunite the two stars with a third brother – played by Eddie Murphy.
Universal and Montecito Picture Co. are hoping to develop “Triplets,” which would see Schwarzenegger and DeVito as brothers Julius and Vincent, conceived experimentally, who discover they have a third, black sibling, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The project doesn’t have a director at this early stage — Ivan Reitman, who helmed the original, would only act as a producer with his Montecito Picture Co. cohorts Joe Medjuk, Tom Pollock and Ali Bell, according to sources — but the hunt is on for writers to develop the idea.
Although no substantial creative discussions have taken place between Universal and Montecito, the three actors are attached to star.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here