*Vanessa Williams just secured herself a post “Desperate Wives” gig.
According to TV Guide, she’ll move from Wisteria Lane to ABC’s upcoming pilot “666 Park,” about a young couple who agree to manage a historic apartment building in New York City. However, they soon begin to experience dangerous supernatural occurrences that risk the lives of everyone in the building.
Williams will play the beautiful and sophisticated, but cold, wife of the building’s owner (“Lost’s” Terry O’Quinn).
If the pilot goes to series, it would be Williams’ third show at ABC, following “Housewives,” which wraps in May, and “Ugly Betty.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Steven Ivory: Lunch, with a Side of Humility
- Janet Jackson Reschedules Vegas Shows Supposedly to Rest Voice
- Jeremiah Wright is Still Hatin' on President Obama
- The Socialist's Journal: Quarterly Quick Hits Part 3
- Olatunde Osunsanmi Tackles Science Behind Fiction With Hollywood TV & Film Successes
- *The Napa Valley Wine Train Ladies Visit 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Black Owned Beauty Supply Outlet Replaces Destroyed Korean Owned Store in Ferguson
- THE (10-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here