*Vanessa Williams just secured herself a post “Desperate Wives” gig.
According to TV Guide, she’ll move from Wisteria Lane to ABC’s upcoming pilot “666 Park,” about a young couple who agree to manage a historic apartment building in New York City. However, they soon begin to experience dangerous supernatural occurrences that risk the lives of everyone in the building.
Williams will play the beautiful and sophisticated, but cold, wife of the building’s owner (“Lost’s” Terry O’Quinn).
If the pilot goes to series, it would be Williams’ third show at ABC, following “Housewives,” which wraps in May, and “Ugly Betty.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here