*Vanessa Williams just secured herself a post “Desperate Wives” gig.
According to TV Guide, she’ll move from Wisteria Lane to ABC’s upcoming pilot “666 Park,” about a young couple who agree to manage a historic apartment building in New York City. However, they soon begin to experience dangerous supernatural occurrences that risk the lives of everyone in the building.
Williams will play the beautiful and sophisticated, but cold, wife of the building’s owner (“Lost’s” Terry O’Quinn).
If the pilot goes to series, it would be Williams’ third show at ABC, following “Housewives,” which wraps in May, and “Ugly Betty.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here