*Vanessa Williams just secured herself a post “Desperate Wives” gig.
According to TV Guide, she’ll move from Wisteria Lane to ABC’s upcoming pilot “666 Park,” about a young couple who agree to manage a historic apartment building in New York City. However, they soon begin to experience dangerous supernatural occurrences that risk the lives of everyone in the building.
Williams will play the beautiful and sophisticated, but cold, wife of the building’s owner (“Lost’s” Terry O’Quinn).
If the pilot goes to series, it would be Williams’ third show at ABC, following “Housewives,” which wraps in May, and “Ugly Betty.”
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here