*Vanessa Williams just secured herself a post “Desperate Wives” gig.
According to TV Guide, she’ll move from Wisteria Lane to ABC’s upcoming pilot “666 Park,” about a young couple who agree to manage a historic apartment building in New York City. However, they soon begin to experience dangerous supernatural occurrences that risk the lives of everyone in the building.
Williams will play the beautiful and sophisticated, but cold, wife of the building’s owner (“Lost’s” Terry O’Quinn).
If the pilot goes to series, it would be Williams’ third show at ABC, following “Housewives,” which wraps in May, and “Ugly Betty.”
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here