*T.I.’s VH1 hustle will continue on.
The network announced today that it has greenlit a second season of his reality show “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle,” which follows the rapper, his wife Tameka “Tiny” Cottle” and their children as they go about their various activities.
The show has become a certified hit for VH1, averaging 3.5 million total viewers during each Monday night premiere and first encore. Paired with the second season of “Love & Hip Hop” and the fourth season of “Basketball Wives,” the network has ranked as Monday Prime’s #1 cable net among W18-49.
Season two of “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle” is slated to return fall 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here