*T.I.’s VH1 hustle will continue on.
The network announced today that it has greenlit a second season of his reality show “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle,” which follows the rapper, his wife Tameka “Tiny” Cottle” and their children as they go about their various activities.
The show has become a certified hit for VH1, averaging 3.5 million total viewers during each Monday night premiere and first encore. Paired with the second season of “Love & Hip Hop” and the fourth season of “Basketball Wives,” the network has ranked as Monday Prime’s #1 cable net among W18-49.
Season two of “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle” is slated to return fall 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here