*T.I.’s VH1 hustle will continue on.
The network announced today that it has greenlit a second season of his reality show “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle,” which follows the rapper, his wife Tameka “Tiny” Cottle” and their children as they go about their various activities.
The show has become a certified hit for VH1, averaging 3.5 million total viewers during each Monday night premiere and first encore. Paired with the second season of “Love & Hip Hop” and the fourth season of “Basketball Wives,” the network has ranked as Monday Prime’s #1 cable net among W18-49.
Season two of “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle” is slated to return fall 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' ‘Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’
- Kerry Washington Pregnant With Second Child
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here