*T.I.’s VH1 hustle will continue on.
The network announced today that it has greenlit a second season of his reality show “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle,” which follows the rapper, his wife Tameka “Tiny” Cottle” and their children as they go about their various activities.
The show has become a certified hit for VH1, averaging 3.5 million total viewers during each Monday night premiere and first encore. Paired with the second season of “Love & Hip Hop” and the fourth season of “Basketball Wives,” the network has ranked as Monday Prime’s #1 cable net among W18-49.
Season two of “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle” is slated to return fall 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here