*T.I.’s VH1 hustle will continue on.
The network announced today that it has greenlit a second season of his reality show “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle,” which follows the rapper, his wife Tameka “Tiny” Cottle” and their children as they go about their various activities.
The show has become a certified hit for VH1, averaging 3.5 million total viewers during each Monday night premiere and first encore. Paired with the second season of “Love & Hip Hop” and the fourth season of “Basketball Wives,” the network has ranked as Monday Prime’s #1 cable net among W18-49.
Season two of “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle” is slated to return fall 2012.
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here