*Ten months after delivering twins Moroccan and Monroe, Mariah Carey hit the stage to perform at Caesar’s Entertainment Kicks Off “Escape to Total Rewards” at Gotham Hall in NYC.
Donning a skintight black dress and diamonds, Nick Cannon’s wife, with a full band and backup dancer, sang hits like “It’s Like That,” “Obsessed,” “I’ll Be There,” and a new version of “Shake You Off.”
“It’s my first performance since having dem babies!” the Grammy winner announced as the crowd cheered. (She and Cannon, 31, welcomed the little ones April 21 of last year.)
Having some trouble with her earpieces during the show, she joked that the devices were “fitted pre-baby…they don’t fit anymore!”
She gushed of her little girl and boy: “Do you love dem babies? Cause I do. . . I really wanted to bring them here tonight, but Monroe is sometimes shy and takes a while to warm up to an audience. Rock and roll! Nah, but it’s late. It’s time for them to be asleep.”
Regardless, she dedicated “Always Be My Baby” to her kids. [Watch clips from the concert below.]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here