*Ten months after delivering twins Moroccan and Monroe, Mariah Carey hit the stage to perform at Caesar’s Entertainment Kicks Off “Escape to Total Rewards” at Gotham Hall in NYC.
Donning a skintight black dress and diamonds, Nick Cannon’s wife, with a full band and backup dancer, sang hits like “It’s Like That,” “Obsessed,” “I’ll Be There,” and a new version of “Shake You Off.”
“It’s my first performance since having dem babies!” the Grammy winner announced as the crowd cheered. (She and Cannon, 31, welcomed the little ones April 21 of last year.)
Having some trouble with her earpieces during the show, she joked that the devices were “fitted pre-baby…they don’t fit anymore!”
She gushed of her little girl and boy: “Do you love dem babies? Cause I do. . . I really wanted to bring them here tonight, but Monroe is sometimes shy and takes a while to warm up to an audience. Rock and roll! Nah, but it’s late. It’s time for them to be asleep.”
Regardless, she dedicated “Always Be My Baby” to her kids. [Watch clips from the concert below.]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here