*Ten months after delivering twins Moroccan and Monroe, Mariah Carey hit the stage to perform at Caesar’s Entertainment Kicks Off “Escape to Total Rewards” at Gotham Hall in NYC.
Donning a skintight black dress and diamonds, Nick Cannon’s wife, with a full band and backup dancer, sang hits like “It’s Like That,” “Obsessed,” “I’ll Be There,” and a new version of “Shake You Off.”
“It’s my first performance since having dem babies!” the Grammy winner announced as the crowd cheered. (She and Cannon, 31, welcomed the little ones April 21 of last year.)
Having some trouble with her earpieces during the show, she joked that the devices were “fitted pre-baby…they don’t fit anymore!”
She gushed of her little girl and boy: “Do you love dem babies? Cause I do. . . I really wanted to bring them here tonight, but Monroe is sometimes shy and takes a while to warm up to an audience. Rock and roll! Nah, but it’s late. It’s time for them to be asleep.”
Regardless, she dedicated “Always Be My Baby” to her kids. [Watch clips from the concert below.]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here