*Ten months after delivering twins Moroccan and Monroe, Mariah Carey hit the stage to perform at Caesar’s Entertainment Kicks Off “Escape to Total Rewards” at Gotham Hall in NYC.
Donning a skintight black dress and diamonds, Nick Cannon’s wife, with a full band and backup dancer, sang hits like “It’s Like That,” “Obsessed,” “I’ll Be There,” and a new version of “Shake You Off.”
“It’s my first performance since having dem babies!” the Grammy winner announced as the crowd cheered. (She and Cannon, 31, welcomed the little ones April 21 of last year.)
Having some trouble with her earpieces during the show, she joked that the devices were “fitted pre-baby…they don’t fit anymore!”
She gushed of her little girl and boy: “Do you love dem babies? Cause I do. . . I really wanted to bring them here tonight, but Monroe is sometimes shy and takes a while to warm up to an audience. Rock and roll! Nah, but it’s late. It’s time for them to be asleep.”
Regardless, she dedicated “Always Be My Baby” to her kids. [Watch clips from the concert below.]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here