*Los Angeles talk radio station KFI 640 AM has an issue with black people. It seems that the Whitney Houston “crack ho” comment from show hosts John Kobylt and Ken Chiampou of the “John and Ken Show,” was the tip of the iceberg.
Earlier we detailed how KFI morning show host Bill Handel told his listeners the Congressional Black Caucus, thanks to automaker GM likes to serve grape soda at their receptions, now there’s audio of Handel and John and Ken disrespecting the black women who work as TSA agents at LAX.
In the clip below, Bill Handel discusses how “South Central” is the “fat capitol” of Southern California and home to the “fat, black ladies who used to be screeners at the airport .” Ouch.
In this clip, controversial shock jocks John and Ken, specifically John, details how he has “profiled” the TSA agents at LAX.
Like we said, Whitney Houston and that “crack ho” comment was just another jab at black people, in particular black women, from the good ole’ folks at KFI 640 AM in Los Angeles.
We think someone needs to call those “fat black TSA ladies” labor union reps, the American Federation of Government Employees, and tell them that they might want to take a listen to te clips above. We know they’re not paying them all of that money to let some white men talk trash about them on the radio.
It’s just a thought.
How much longer will it be before Clear Channel decides that John and Ken have to go?
Clearly (no pun intended) KFI hosts have some serious issues with black people.
What makes all of these stories coming out so bad is that KFI is the most listened to radio station in Los Angeles–with a majority white audience.
More on the campaign to DiversifyFKI here: http://www.facebook.com/DiversifyKFI
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here