*Los Angeles talk radio station KFI 640 AM has an issue with black people. It seems that the Whitney Houston “crack ho” comment from show hosts John Kobylt and Ken Chiampou of the “John and Ken Show,” was the tip of the iceberg.
Earlier we detailed how KFI morning show host Bill Handel told his listeners the Congressional Black Caucus, thanks to automaker GM likes to serve grape soda at their receptions, now there’s audio of Handel and John and Ken disrespecting the black women who work as TSA agents at LAX.
In the clip below, Bill Handel discusses how “South Central” is the “fat capitol” of Southern California and home to the “fat, black ladies who used to be screeners at the airport .” Ouch.
In this clip, controversial shock jocks John and Ken, specifically John, details how he has “profiled” the TSA agents at LAX.
Like we said, Whitney Houston and that “crack ho” comment was just another jab at black people, in particular black women, from the good ole’ folks at KFI 640 AM in Los Angeles.
We think someone needs to call those “fat black TSA ladies” labor union reps, the American Federation of Government Employees, and tell them that they might want to take a listen to te clips above. We know they’re not paying them all of that money to let some white men talk trash about them on the radio.
It’s just a thought.
How much longer will it be before Clear Channel decides that John and Ken have to go?
Clearly (no pun intended) KFI hosts have some serious issues with black people.
What makes all of these stories coming out so bad is that KFI is the most listened to radio station in Los Angeles–with a majority white audience.
More on the campaign to DiversifyFKI here: http://www.facebook.com/DiversifyKFI
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here