*A close friend of the late Whitney Houston confessed to cleaning up the hotel room after learning of her death.
Raffles van Exel confessed to British publication The Telegraph on Feb. 15 that he was there on the scene to make things ‘pretty’ before authorities got there, reports Celebuzz.
“The room had to be emptied,” he said. “Someone had to do it.”
Although he made the risky confession, the friend didn’t tell the news outlet what he removed.
The singer died from an accidental drowning in her hotel bathtub with effects of atherosclerotic heart disease and cocaine use, according to reports.
Authorities are still investigating where she acquired the drugs that may have caused her death.
As far as this out of the blue confession from van Exel, he claims to be a “highly respected entertainment consultant.” But his relations to Houston and others have been the focus of investigations by two websites.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here