*A close friend of the late Whitney Houston confessed to cleaning up the hotel room after learning of her death.
Raffles van Exel confessed to British publication The Telegraph on Feb. 15 that he was there on the scene to make things ‘pretty’ before authorities got there, reports Celebuzz.
“The room had to be emptied,” he said. “Someone had to do it.”
Although he made the risky confession, the friend didn’t tell the news outlet what he removed.
The singer died from an accidental drowning in her hotel bathtub with effects of atherosclerotic heart disease and cocaine use, according to reports.
Authorities are still investigating where she acquired the drugs that may have caused her death.
As far as this out of the blue confession from van Exel, he claims to be a “highly respected entertainment consultant.” But his relations to Houston and others have been the focus of investigations by two websites.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here