On March 28th at 7:30 p.m., hundreds of movie theaters around the country will celebrate the life of Houston and the movie’s 20th anniversary.
Whitney’s role in the movie was a dynamic and historical moment in movie production. She stole the show and blew audiences away with her perfect vocals and fabulous brilliance that emanated right off the screen.
Co-star Kevin Costner shared a few words at the singer’s funeral, telling the world and the remembered Whitney that she was more than a phenomenal woman.
“A lot of leading men could’ve played my part. But you, Whitney, I truly believe you were the only one who could’ve played Rachel Marron at that time. You weren’t just pretty, you were as beautiful as a woman could be. And people didn’t just like you, Whitney, they loved you.”
Whitney’s final movie, “Sparkle” will premiere on August 17.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here