On March 28th at 7:30 p.m., hundreds of movie theaters around the country will celebrate the life of Houston and the movie’s 20th anniversary.
Whitney’s role in the movie was a dynamic and historical moment in movie production. She stole the show and blew audiences away with her perfect vocals and fabulous brilliance that emanated right off the screen.
Co-star Kevin Costner shared a few words at the singer’s funeral, telling the world and the remembered Whitney that she was more than a phenomenal woman.
“A lot of leading men could’ve played my part. But you, Whitney, I truly believe you were the only one who could’ve played Rachel Marron at that time. You weren’t just pretty, you were as beautiful as a woman could be. And people didn’t just like you, Whitney, they loved you.”
Whitney’s final movie, “Sparkle” will premiere on August 17.
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here