On March 28th at 7:30 p.m., hundreds of movie theaters around the country will celebrate the life of Houston and the movie’s 20th anniversary.
Whitney’s role in the movie was a dynamic and historical moment in movie production. She stole the show and blew audiences away with her perfect vocals and fabulous brilliance that emanated right off the screen.
Co-star Kevin Costner shared a few words at the singer’s funeral, telling the world and the remembered Whitney that she was more than a phenomenal woman.
“A lot of leading men could’ve played my part. But you, Whitney, I truly believe you were the only one who could’ve played Rachel Marron at that time. You weren’t just pretty, you were as beautiful as a woman could be. And people didn’t just like you, Whitney, they loved you.”
Whitney’s final movie, “Sparkle” will premiere on August 17.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here