On March 28th at 7:30 p.m., hundreds of movie theaters around the country will celebrate the life of Houston and the movie’s 20th anniversary.
Whitney’s role in the movie was a dynamic and historical moment in movie production. She stole the show and blew audiences away with her perfect vocals and fabulous brilliance that emanated right off the screen.
Co-star Kevin Costner shared a few words at the singer’s funeral, telling the world and the remembered Whitney that she was more than a phenomenal woman.
“A lot of leading men could’ve played my part. But you, Whitney, I truly believe you were the only one who could’ve played Rachel Marron at that time. You weren’t just pretty, you were as beautiful as a woman could be. And people didn’t just like you, Whitney, they loved you.”
Whitney’s final movie, “Sparkle” will premiere on August 17.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here