On March 28th at 7:30 p.m., hundreds of movie theaters around the country will celebrate the life of Houston and the movie’s 20th anniversary.
Whitney’s role in the movie was a dynamic and historical moment in movie production. She stole the show and blew audiences away with her perfect vocals and fabulous brilliance that emanated right off the screen.
Co-star Kevin Costner shared a few words at the singer’s funeral, telling the world and the remembered Whitney that she was more than a phenomenal woman.
“A lot of leading men could’ve played my part. But you, Whitney, I truly believe you were the only one who could’ve played Rachel Marron at that time. You weren’t just pretty, you were as beautiful as a woman could be. And people didn’t just like you, Whitney, they loved you.”
Whitney’s final movie, “Sparkle” will premiere on August 17.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here