*After tweeting that he is “getting closer” to Bobbi Kristina, her “adopted” brother Nick Gordon is downplaying reports that he is dating the famous daughter of Whitney Houston. He insists he’s just helping her through her grief.
“We’re just close — just going through her mom’s passing and grieving together,” he told ABC News.
Rumors have swirled since Houston’s death that her 19-year-old daughter is romancing Gordon, 22, and a British newspaper even alleged they are engaged after Bobbi Kristina was spotted sporting a diamond ring.
But Gordon, who was taken in by Houston at the age of 10 because his mother was struggling to raise him, now says that he was merely providing her a shoulder to cry on.
The two seemed to confirm their closeness on Twitter, while neither confirming nor denying the reports that they were dating.
“Yeah, we got a little closer and what!!!” Gordon wrote a few days after posting a photo of the two of them smiling.
That was followed by “All the haters that don’t know us or the real story can’t unfollow me. I don’t give a f**k.” “I’ve proved my loyalty to her and the Houston family. I don’t owe any of you anything. Ha, I don’t even know y’all haters.”
“Some ppl [people] have no lives so they gotta be in ours,” he added.
Gordon also made it clear that the two are not related by blood.
“For the stupid ppl out there, she gave birth to 1 child. And she trusted me with EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
He added, “She called me her “God Son.” I swear some ppl in this world act like they don’t have a brain …”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here