*Child sensation Willow Smith is one of the music industry’s rising stars.*
We all know her as the daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. But aside from that, many don’t know much about the girl who endeared us with the way she “whipped her hair back and forth.”
Here is a list of 5 facts on the woman with so many hairstyles we can’t keep up.
1. Like father, like daughter
Both Will and Willow had movies open on the same night of July 2, 2008 when Hancock and Kit Kittredge: An American Girl came out.
2. What are Willow’s favorite foods to eat?
She told Vanity Fair that she likes “eating pepperoni.” She said, “I heat it up in the microwave and then I let it roast and then I eat it with cheese.”
3. Scary birthday!
Willow’s birthday is on Halloween! October 31, 2000. I guess now we know why she dresses so weird sometimes.
4. Acting debut!
Willow Smith made her acting debut in the blockbuster film I Am Legend at the tender age of seven. Even though dad Will Smith was the star of the film, she was made to audition like anyone else.
5. Jay-Z signed her on the spot
Smith officially joined the Roc Nation family in September 2010, signed by hip-hop legend Jay-Z, who first heard the smash single “Whip My Hair” without knowing her age or her parentage.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here