*Willow Smith has dyed her hair again.
The 11-year-old daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, who had her hair dyed t green earlier this month, suddenly emerged over the weekend with her buzzed hair looking like the neon yellow uniforms of the Baylor University men’s basketball team.
Paps caught the new look on Saturday, while Willow was shopping at The Grove in LA. Her yellow hair was peeking out from under a black bowler hat – all paired with a bright red hoodie, leggings and white Doc Martens.
Below, her look on March 16 in New York City.
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here