*Willow Smith has dyed her hair again.
The 11-year-old daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, who had her hair dyed t green earlier this month, suddenly emerged over the weekend with her buzzed hair looking like the neon yellow uniforms of the Baylor University men’s basketball team.
Paps caught the new look on Saturday, while Willow was shopping at The Grove in LA. Her yellow hair was peeking out from under a black bowler hat – all paired with a bright red hoodie, leggings and white Doc Martens.
Below, her look on March 16 in New York City.
- Adrian Peterson is the Father, Says Massage Therapist
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here