The rapper is trudging forward with his plans to become the all-powerful 50 Cent with the SmarterComics adaptation of “The 50th Law.”
The comic strip will begin with 50 as a young man when he was better known as Curtis Jackson who was focused and filled with dreams.
He was driven to make difference in his own life, but also recognized the ugliness of the world. As a kid, he figured that the only way to make the situation better was to be a hustler. And a hustler is exactly what he became.
But he eventually took his work ethic to the music industry and learned his lessons along the way.
The comic serves a double purpose: telling the 50 Cent story and offer some true keys to success.
“The 50th Law from SmarterComics” will be published on 10/10/2012. Full color with 80 pages. Paperback $14.95. Kindle $6.99. iPhone App $4.99.
- Celebs You Wish You Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here