The rapper is trudging forward with his plans to become the all-powerful 50 Cent with the SmarterComics adaptation of “The 50th Law.”
The comic strip will begin with 50 as a young man when he was better known as Curtis Jackson who was focused and filled with dreams.
He was driven to make difference in his own life, but also recognized the ugliness of the world. As a kid, he figured that the only way to make the situation better was to be a hustler. And a hustler is exactly what he became.
But he eventually took his work ethic to the music industry and learned his lessons along the way.
The comic serves a double purpose: telling the 50 Cent story and offer some true keys to success.
“The 50th Law from SmarterComics” will be published on 10/10/2012. Full color with 80 pages. Paperback $14.95. Kindle $6.99. iPhone App $4.99.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here