The rapper is trudging forward with his plans to become the all-powerful 50 Cent with the SmarterComics adaptation of “The 50th Law.”
The comic strip will begin with 50 as a young man when he was better known as Curtis Jackson who was focused and filled with dreams.
He was driven to make difference in his own life, but also recognized the ugliness of the world. As a kid, he figured that the only way to make the situation better was to be a hustler. And a hustler is exactly what he became.
But he eventually took his work ethic to the music industry and learned his lessons along the way.
The comic serves a double purpose: telling the 50 Cent story and offer some true keys to success.
“The 50th Law from SmarterComics” will be published on 10/10/2012. Full color with 80 pages. Paperback $14.95. Kindle $6.99. iPhone App $4.99.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here