The rapper is trudging forward with his plans to become the all-powerful 50 Cent with the SmarterComics adaptation of “The 50th Law.”
The comic strip will begin with 50 as a young man when he was better known as Curtis Jackson who was focused and filled with dreams.
He was driven to make difference in his own life, but also recognized the ugliness of the world. As a kid, he figured that the only way to make the situation better was to be a hustler. And a hustler is exactly what he became.
But he eventually took his work ethic to the music industry and learned his lessons along the way.
The comic serves a double purpose: telling the 50 Cent story and offer some true keys to success.
“The 50th Law from SmarterComics” will be published on 10/10/2012. Full color with 80 pages. Paperback $14.95. Kindle $6.99. iPhone App $4.99.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here